Humanity: Conspiracy (Prologue)

Decades ago, back in the 1950's, reports of abnormal human behavior began to surface. The media got wind of the phenomenon but when journalist, reporters, and conspiracy theorists got too close to the truth, they "mysteriously" disappeared or lost their lives in tragic "accidents". They do what they feel is necessary to keep the abnormal hidden. Around the country, people started showing signs in their DNA that puzzled even scientists at that time. Eventual, the government learned that an extraterrestrial species were boring themselves through human DNA and secretly trying to mold and shape society. Humans were not strong enough or evolved enough to fully undergo the will and essence of these beings, so by the 70's psychedelics were used as a tool to elevate the human consciousness so these species were able to infiltrate the human mind easier. The message was a message of peace and love, however, the US government knew of this otherworldly species living within human DNA and subconsciously feeding humans knowledge and messages of peace in society. And so the government began tampering with music and psychedelic drugs by lacing them with chemicals and sounds that triggered certain brain receptors. Rock music had hidden sounds that only the subconscious could perceive and their for reprogrammed the minds of those trying to preach a message of peace. In spirit, they were called the Rainbow Children, but in human form they were called hippies. The drugs were laced with chemicals which made them addicting instead of procreative. And as generations continued, the chemicals were passed down through generations until a new species was born within human DNA..... Human DNA has a gene within them that goes by different names, but we call it Gene-X, the Gene that shifts and molds DNA during development, the gene that changes a female fetus into male fetus in the womb and the gene that separates different sub-breeds of animals. To prevent this gene from being unlocked into society, the government began lacing our water with chemicals and processing our food in order to kill off our bodies and prevent us from fully unlocking it at its full potential.... The chemicals the government used ran on short supply and an unfortunate "accident" happened to what they had left. That little mistakes cost them dearly as human DNA began to activate... People unlocked their Gene-X and is caused them to obtain abnormal gifts.These gifts were labeled as "powers". The government trying keeping these people on a leash but that didn't last long, as these individuals fought back and an all-out war began. Eventually the government was forced into hiding and now live in underground bunkers and utopias of their creation, where as the "Superfreaks" now live on the post apocalyptic surface of the planet... This is our story... This is our struggle to survive...
May 28th, 2018 at 03:13am