I Fear My Neighbor's Wrath

Music: Wolves || Selena Gomez
Fake Love || BTS
High Hopes || Panic! At the Disco
Move || Taemin
I Like That || Janelle MonĂ¡e
Eating: Cold pizza.
Drinking: Flat Pepsi.
Feeling: Really tired, really inspired, really unsure of whether I should sleep or write, but what else is new.


_____

Mibba!!! You're all so lovely, and once again I've been away from you too long. There really must be something wrong with me, I swear.

I mean, obviously I have been having my moments emotionally lately, but truthfully things are really looking up and I'm going to commit myself to getting back on the horse with the writing challenge in the month of June, and with being more actively encouraging.

Obviously I'm going to start the encouragement and activity now, as I can do that more readily than I can update. And, who knows, I may crack out an update before the end of the month, but I'm not going to start pushing too hard until June, it'll be a nice, fresh start for summer.

_____

So my grass is really long. Like really long.

Image

The picture doesn't do it a whole lot of justice, but you can kind of get the drift.

Anyway, my ridiculous neighbor whose dog is constantly getting loose is already a stickler for the grass on a normal day, he legitimately cuts his own once a day, even if it's raining, and there have been a couple of occasions where he's asked me when we're going to cut our grass when it hasn't been nearly this long, so going outside makes me sick to my stomach because I just don't want to deal with his attitude or holding back my response and being polite,

Because here's the thing; our lawnmower is broken. We've called around to many places trying to get it fixed and/or to get someone to come out and cut it. No luck so far. I know new ones aren't necessarily expensive, but on top of our leaking ceiling, our garbage disposal is now leaking as well, so we kind of have money going in everywhere.

I dunno, it's probably a stupid thing to stress over. But I hate it here as it is, so the thought of confrontation makes it infinitely worse.

Oh well though. This too shall pass, right? On to better, more positive things.
_____

Alright, I'm off to bed, Mibba. But before I go, I want you to know that you're all fantastic and beautiful. You're important and you're doing so well, even if you feel like you're not in that perfect spot right now, you're well on your way.

I hope you all have fantastic nights/days!

Image
May 28th, 2018 at 05:55am