Hard Times

As in the Paramore song because it randomly came in my head as I clicked the blog button lol.

Umm...what's good?

I always have to check when was the last time I wrote a blog cause I never remember and lol //badperson.

I had an interview today! I was really late because what does New York City love to do when you actually got places to be?!? FUCK UP THE TRAIN SYSTEM!

So I was like 30 mins late for a 15-minute interview with a recruiter for a staffing agency. She was really nice and chill and said she wants to send my resume to Columbia for admin work which would be NICE. I think I would actually qualify for it from what she was talking about it but she mentioned drug test and asked if I smoked "herb" and I was like LOL NO...lol yes but I haven't smoked since I've come back home and I feel like over the summer the only time I will smoke again will be when I go see my boyfriend and we go to the concert. Idk. If anything if I feel like I get all caught up I'll be like "lol I went to Washington, DC for a week" or something.

Speaking of my boyfriend, I see him in a week! I'm super excited but also uncertain because I don't know exactly how long I'll be staying. His birthday is Saturday and a lot of cool stuff is happening with that.

Anyway, I got an email for another job tomorrow but I'm not sure if I'm gonna go to it because it's only a 6 week opportunity, part-time, and one of those interview processes that require you to be in a group for the same time it takes to take an SAT exam and I just don't be feeling those.

But I'm not gonna flat out say no moreso of a "put me on the list for the next one cause I ain't gonna say no if I don't get the job I want but I ain't gonna say yes for the job I want"

There's currently a job for a foundation that I really want that's PERFECT. Like perfect time, perfect pay, the foundation beliefs is what I'm all about. I want it...badly (it's not the one I went on a interview for today). But I'm not gonna put all my eggs in that basket.

Is it just me or are people who are looking for employment torn between what pays and what they actually wanna do? Like I don't wanna take a job I'm not passionate/care/lukewarm about...but I also don't wanna be broke.

Idk. We just gonna see how this shit pan out.

How are y'all? What's new?

See y'all in the next blog.
May 30th, 2018 at 10:38pm