Sims Shenanagins!

Okay, I have been on a sims binge for the past three days. I AM SUCKED BACK INTO THE SIMS ADDICTION! It's all I want to do. And if I'm not playing it, I'm thinking about playing it.

Anyone else hype for Seasons? I am beyond HYPED for it. Seasons has always been my favorite expansion pack in all the sims games. So it's about time they are releasing this. I hate how expensive it is though...
I'm still probably going to buy it, but at the same time I need to get a move on with my medical bills...

So the reason why I am on a Sims binge is this little missy right here!
Image

Yes, I am aware she is purple. But that is Lara! My half alien sim! Her mom is an alien, and her dad is Human. So therefore you get a half alien sim! Pictures of the parents real quick....

Image
This is Lara's mother, Tia!

Tia's human form/disguise...
Image

And this is the Dad, Lukas!
Image

I kinda don't care for the parents that much if I were to be honest. But for some reason I am OBSESSED WITH LARA. I don't know why, but she is just so cute and awesome.

Image
Tht's her singing with her friend(who I don't remember the name because I am a terrible person xD)

Image
That is her first kiss with her boyfriend/future Husband! I think his name was Codi? Again, I'm terrible with remembering names.

Image
This is her with the family Dog, Ty! She is a dog lover, so I will let her have all the puppies!

I have a boat load of more pictures of her....but I don't want to bore you guys with a blog spammed with pictures. She is going to be an adult is three days(sims time). So I will probably do another blog with her adult adventures!

So I'm going back to playing Sims. Have a good night Mibba!
June 4th, 2018 at 01:18am