Wrong Number Friend

Music: Wolves ||Selena Gomez
Working on: This hence the song ajdkfsjgdhfljgh and this.
Eating: Chile coated mango.
Drinking: Pepsi-to-the-MAX


_____

When you log in and post a small update and happen to look through your blogs only to notice that the last one you posted was ten days ago.

Image

I'm a terrible person, I've abandoned you all once more, what is wrong with me?

Mibba, I hope you're doing well. I hope that you're all thriving and blessed with inspiration and lovely thoughts and self confidence for days because you're all beautiful and I love you so much and wow I need to keep better track of what's going on because I always miss you all so much and yet here I am again, not posting for days.

I think I need a new brain, in all honesty. That, or someone needs to take my Tumblr away, because god knows I waste way too much time on there. Ajdjfghgjhljghfg;asfgdhf.

Image

What's new with you guys? At the beginning of this week, my fuqboi co-worker no called no showed and he hasn't shown up for work since. His phone is also disconnected, so we're assuming he's not coming back.

Image

I'm happy to not have to deal with him, but at the same time this really screws our whole team over, so that really sucks. Oh well though, hopefully we fill the spot with someone much better. I'm sure there are tons of great candidates out there.

Image

In other recent news, I got a new phone and number, and have been getting texts from people trying to reach the person who used to have my number. Initially, I told them they had the wrong number, but a couple of them kept trying to text anyway, not getting the message, and, well, I decided to talk back.

Image
Image
Image

They didn't say anything after that, and that's honestly fine though it was fun while it lasted.

Ah well, enough of my nonsense for now, I suppose. I hope you're all having wonderful days/nights. I hope you know that I'm proud of you and love you.

I hope you know you're valid and worthy. Everything you are is good and your existence is a blessing.

Image
June 8th, 2018 at 03:31am