Why I'm No Longer an Admin - Y'all Won't Believe This!

Wow! It has been forever since I have written a blog on Mibba. I am feeling so much nostalgia just typing in this box.

Let me just get straight to it then!

I so, so loved my time as a member of staff on Mibba - from the magazine, to mod, then to admin. I loved every single minute of it. I remember when I first started on the Mibba Magazine hoping that one day I could work up to being a mod, but never dreaming that I would become an Admin of this wonderful site. There was drama, of course, but there were even more amazing times.

As life would have it, it is time for this chapter of my story to end.

I am finally at a place in my life where I no longer have time for Mibba, between teaching, being married to my wonderful husband, and ... becoming pregnant!

That's right, y'all! Little Katie is going to be a mom! Wow. It still feels so surreal and crazy.

After deciding that we were ready to be parents, we tried for just over 6 months before we finally became pregnant, and now my little girl is due in September! I am just to the moon in love with her already and I can't wait to finally meet her!

We finally settled on a name after much debate. Do you have any idea how hard it is to pick a name for a child when you're a teacher? It is the real struggle.

What's the name we chose?

Amelia Grace

And I actually kind of love it.

Surprise, surprise, we are doing her nursery in a minimalist Harry Potter theme with neutral colors and some girly HP accents. I am no interior decorator but I do so love it.

Well, I guess that's it for me. I'm sure I'll come back and visit because I can never leave this place for long, but time as a member of staff is over, and a new chapter of my life is beginning.

I LOVE Y'ALL FOREVER.
June 13th, 2018 at 03:24pm