It's Only Been Three Years!

Three years since I made a blog that is.

I feel like I may have stopped writing a bit longer than that? Maybe.

All I can say is HELLO!

I'm alive, I'm well. (Mostly, I have a bit of a cough thanks to my daughter.)

Speaking of, I have a daughter!

She was born January of last year, making her one and a half. She is so full of love and so cheeky as well. She has a good mixed personality of her father and me in her xD She is a healthy, happy and very spoilt baby haha!

So that's one life update for whoever is reading this, honestly I'm not too sure who's still around anymore </3

Another update is, I've refound my motivation for writing which I am so excited about. I've been binge writing a new Fairy Tail fanfic series as well as updating my co-write with my bestie. I also will be rewriting some stories such as Haunted Memories.

I admit the reason why I lost motivation for writing previously was because all of my effort for writing was being thrown into my facebook written roleplay group. I'm still very much active with it however I need more!

So here I am :)

Other random updates?

I'm a cosplayer now! Most of my time goes into sewing, crafting and crying over costumes. Both for myself, my family and those who commission me. :)

I have my own house so plenty of space to write, sew and overall nerd out.

So what have you all been up to? What's new for you? :D
June 15th, 2018 at 10:05am