Officially Signing Off

Hello all! Or anyone who is still around and is concerned with me in the least. I feel like at this point pretty much everyone I know and loved has left minna, gone ghost, or otherwise vanished. I'm the sad to say that I will be joining that mix. I tried to prolong my stay here, but the truth is minna is just the not the place it was and while I'm sad to leave, I think I left when the site transitioned to Mibba 2.0.

Leaving minna is not the end of my writing journey, not in the least. If you're at all a fan, or a friend, or are also looking to leave and start anew, follow me on wattpad. This is where I'll remain active, and posting, both old and new stories. I know, I know, WATTPAD? But the site is far more active than mibba, and despite being riddled with Teen angst and cliches, it has publishing opportunity.

Ultimately my goal is to write and publish novels and I'm trying to move in that direction. Which probably means I need to stop posting all my work online. But alas, I have not matured past the gratification of feedback.

Anywho, back on topic. You can catch me on wattpad, if you're interested.

It's been real, mibba. It's been a blast. Truly, an honor and I'm not being a witty little bitch. I owe so much to this site, and could never thank it and you all, enough. Maybe one day, fifteen years down the line, we'll all run into each other at a writer's convention. Wouldn't that be cool.

Much love,
saeglopur
June 17th, 2018 at 07:13am