It's Been Awhile...

Hello there.

If anyone is still there, that is. Haha. I've been away awhile; so long, in fact, that I don't even know how long it's been!

A lot of things have happened. Too many to tell, really. I'll just sum it up by saying I had a lot of issues with my mental health the past couple of years. Some times it was worst than I could have ever imagined. However, I'm getting it all under control now. New medication and actually speaking to someone really helps.

Helped so much that I now go to the gym every day. I've picked up my love of rowing again (after six years of being out of the boat), I've become happier and more outgoing, and most importantly, I'm returning to my love of writing which I have missed more than anything in this world.

When I was struggling with my mental health, I couldn't fathom ever sitting at my computer again to write a story. It was too much of a burden on me; the thought of even trying to produce anything remotely enjoyable was mentally exhausting. And now here I am, blasting music, dancing around in my chair and have documents upon documents saved of new stories. My mind is actually going a mile a second with the ideas and plots I have thought up.

So, I know you've heard this before: "I'm working on new stuff," "I'm planning to re-work Trashed And Scattered," "I'm back, and this time for good," But I'm not going to say these things now, because I don't know how long this will last. With the way my brain works (or doesn't, whatever), I don't know what I'll be like a few days from now or a few months from now. I'm just going with the flow. And I hope you can go with the flow with me.

To clue this blog up (which I hope to make a regular thing), I would like to thank everyone that has read my stories and continued to support me. It means so much to me and I hope I can return the favour by posting more. <3
June 22nd, 2018 at 01:44pm