Forever Grateful

HI MIBBA! I had quite a bit to drink, so bare with me with spelling and grammar errors.

So a few days ago, the ASUS Laptop my ex gave me completely crapped out on me. I saw this coming for a long time now as it was slowly dying as I continued to use it, but I was still...sad that it crapped out. It was completely unusable at this point.

And you know what my boyfriend and friend did for me?

Instead of telling me to...

-Get over it.
-I have been X amount of time without a computer. You will be fine!
-It's really not that big of a deal....

THOSE ABOVE IS WHAT EVERYONE HAS SAID TO ME. But you know what they did for me?

They drove all the way from Delaware to Pennsylvania to deliver me my tower I have been working on with my boyfriend. They knew that I can't function without a computer or games. I don't care if that sounds stupid to you, but it's pathetic/true.

THEY DID THIS FOR ME.

Now, my boyfriend currently doesn't have his license. Our mutual friend drove him and the tower to me. Now, this mutual friend has nerve damage and is in pain A LOT. Some days are better then others. Today was a bad day for him. But you know what? He drove the 45 minutes anyway to give this to me.

Anthony(the mutual friend), You are the real MPV.

I took them out for dinner and drinks as a small thank you. But truth is, I don't think I can ever fully repay them. I cried for 5 minutes after they left. Yes because I'm kinda drunk and the emotions are overwhelming right now. But because this is so surreal to me right now. I HAVE A WORKING COMPUTER!

I am forever grateful to these guys.
June 29th, 2018 at 03:42am