Hello, Mibba, My Old Friend

Music: Give Yourself a Try || The 1975
Touch || Troye Sivan
134340 || BTS
If We Could Just Pretend || Flatsound
Working on: This because I'm determined to have this chapter up by tomorrow, it's only been a month and I've only been writing a paragraph a day for most of that month and I am so annoyed that I can't just sit down and bang it out but it's going to happen, I swear.
Eating: Boneless wings.
Drinking: The usual.
Feeling: Unsure of myself, but getting there.


_____

Pssssssst, Mibba.

What it do, boo? HOWAREYOUGUYSOHMYGOD. I did it again, Mibba, I am so ashamed. I'm not trustworthy, not worthy of your friendship or your loveliness.

Honestly, though, what have you guys been up to? How have you been? How is everyone's summer going so far? Mine got off to kind of a rough start, as I started sinking back down into my hole again emotionally. But I am on the upswing now and hopefully holding the course until I level out.

I dyed my hair last week. I was on the fence on whether I wanted to or just get it shaved again. Being that I hadn't dyed it in almost five years, I decided to give it a shot. It came out alright.

Image
Image

The only problem with this is now it's a matter of figuring out a length and style I'd like to keep it at, but that will come with time. Each instance in which I shave my head and let it grow back, the hair comes back in differently, so I'll have to see where it's going to try to go once it's a bit longer.

But that's not really that important right now. What's important is that you guys know that you are amazing and beautiful and I am so amazed by your talents as writers and proud of how far you have come in life.

And I hope that you're all having great nights/days. I have the day off tomorrow, so I'll be around (hopefully at least updating one thing, bless).

I lub you, Mibba.
July 6th, 2018 at 04:38am