I'm Back Finally and My Birthday

Hello everyone, how have you been?

It's been a really long time since I could be online here without worrying over my laptop. The laptop I used to have is almost not functioning at all so my best friend got me a new laptop for my birthday. It was on 11th of July and I'll be having a small party with a selected few at my house in two days.

Now I can write again and share my writings with you and I'm so happy for that you can't even imagine. I missed this place. The warmth of the people, the conversations, the different topics, the lovely layouts and all the sections I used to get involved with in here.

So, has anything changed while I was away? I left when the issue with the photographs from photobucket appeared when we couldn't share urls for the layouts. Do we still have that problem? Because I never got around to fixing mine. I couldn't use the other sites that were like photobucket like imgurl or something. So, all my layouts are as they were back then.

On another note, drop by to say hello even if you don't know me. I kind of feel like a newbie since I've been gone for so long but I'd enjoy the company and I'm always open for all kinds of conversation.

Those of you who remember me... is there a certain story you want me to get back on? I'll try to finish all of them since I have most of them planed out, I just didn't have a laptop I could use and lots of work.

So, that's all for the time being. See you around.
July 13th, 2018 at 06:58pm