Lonely Life

WORK
Work is going a dream, to be honest. Ive just signed a new contract and I wasnt sure that would happen. Now that Ive signed an extension for the lease at work I can properly get to work. In the next 12 months I want another gym up and running, I will be really annoyed if I havent.
Im working 30 hours this week at £30-35 an hour. With other trainers working 10-15 a week, paying me £10 per hour rent. Obviously I have overheads, but its going well - the hard part of business is to maintain this. I will give it a good crack.

BUSINESS EXPANSION
The next stage - the hardest part. Proper business. If the second gym that opens is a success, in 20 years I will be a multi millionaire. Simple as that. If the second gym opens, the rest afterwards will be simple.
Luckily not alone, a businessman in Devon back home is looking to invest in this with me. Give me the money and let me get on with it, thats what I will be saying to him.

Ideally looking to open a public gym, aside from the private gym. In one city. Multiply this by 7-10 cities across the UK - its doable. If thats up and running the ultimate dream would be America, how cool would that be. Whats so strange about this is that I know I will do it..... I dont know what it is, I have no doubt that this wont happen, it will happen but its only time and the obstacles that come into my face which will effect the timescale of it.... like below.

GIRLS and LONELY LIFE
A man cant have everything, I have a job and business at 23 that most people would kill for. I am guaranteed an income of around £30,000 every year for the rest of my life - from one gym.
But its come at a cost. Yes I work hard and when I go on holiday and go away I play hard, I drink like a fish to ease the stresses of work, I have a sh*t hot time. Always.

But for the past 1 year, since Uni, life where I am has been extremely lonely. Its been no secret that Id be open to a relationship. I saw a girl on the weekend that Ive been meaning to see for ages, she was in America last year studying. She's lovely, I get the impression with her work however shes taken on too much, living here, going to work there, going to study over there - I travel a lot, but she takes it to another level and it cant be healthy.

We were due to go to dinner tonight..... I work A LOT. I rarely get an evening off, and when I do, its even rarer Id do something as exciting as go for dinner with a pretty girl that I fancy the pants off.... I was flying high because Id just signed the new contract, but I just knew, 100% knew shed cancel on me. I dont know what it was, I just felt Im not supposed to be that happy, its like someones holding a golden nugget out infront of my face on a string saying nope... cant have it just yet, keep working hard.

She cancelled. Sounds like she had a bad day, but if I had a bad day seeing someone I fancied the pants off would make me happy again. I dont know. Girls are weird. Im different. I dont know if it will work, I hope it does because shes lovely, but lets wait and see.

I feel whoever has me in terms of a relationship will have all of me, and they will be a VERY lucky person. But I rarely push towards going for actual dates unless I feel that person is special, and I feel this girl is.... something different about her, I like it.

She told me she cancelled and had a wee snap at me and I got really upset. Had a little tear. Im just fed up of it. Works amazing, but come on, for years now it just feels like Im not supposed to be happy in terms of having a healthy relationship with someone. Serious or not. Its horrible.
To begin with Id laugh it off, but the last few times have really hit me hard. Look at all of the above with work, it doesnt help that I never really have time off and then the time I do have off... this happens.

I dont know what to do really. Work my arse off as always. Hope shes okay and take things as they come. What will be will be, but im fed up to holy sh*t of that because I know what will be.
I will open all these gyms, but a relationship would be lovely thanks. It really does upset me and frustrate me. Like I said I believe in fate and all that lark, so my beliefs make things like this easier to take on the chin, but it still hurts, and Im fed up of it - I was so happy when I signed the contract I down right knew it wasnt going to last, and it isnt fair.

HOME
I miss it all the time. Home will always be by home, Im going back in August to see everyone and to go down for a business talk - only then will I know for sure whats going to happen. I did my numbers tonight when I got home from work and its exciting in terms of finance, but the idea of having my gym brand opening up across the UK is something I dream of, and I feel its going to become a reality.

FRIENDS
As always - my friends stand by me. My closest friends are always the same when it comes to things like this. The same people every time - it tells me everything I need to know and only reaffirms my love for them. The lads will give me lad advice, and Tasmin bless her gave me the advice from a females point of view - which was interesting and also confused me, girls are confusing, which is why Ive been messing around for a while now, but Im bored of it - things are becoming too easy. I want something more and I want to work for it, but I do not want to be let down and feel sad about things.

Fingers crossed everything comes good soon.
July 18th, 2018 at 11:42pm