Drunk All Night!

Heard this cat sing about getting high all night and didn’t want to drive home. Heard him say drinks on me ... heard him say he’s getting liquored up in the spirit you know that new wine all them saved cats are high on.

Probably the never read Revelations that part that talks about church folks allowing this chick to defile the alter by introducing profanity and sleeping around with the elders the deacons and the bishop.

Same John who wrote about this mysterious girl who sat on this majestic tiger and got tipsy on the wine of Babylon. Same book talks about Pergamum the seat of Satan which just so happened to be one of the ancient churches in Asia Minor.

Paul talked about the Ephesians and what these cats were up to ... chapter 2 opens like this ... As for you, you were dead in your transgressions and sin in which you used to live when you followed the ways of this world and the ruler of the kingdom of the air the spirit who is now at work in those who are disobedient.

All of us also lived among them at one time gratifying the cravings of our sinful nature and following its desires and thoughts. Like the rest we were by nature the objects of wrath. Listen to what the book of Hebrews tells us in chapter 2.

We must pay more careful attention therefore to what we have heard so that we do not drift away. For if the message spoken by angels was binding and every violation and disobedience received its just punishment how shall we escape if we ignore such a great salvation?

Lots of lil dudes and dudets are latch kids ... on the phone for hours ....they sit at home all day catching re runs of Scooby doo ... they hide under the covers and guss things on the cell that big mamma can’t gitch ...

So big mamma had a problem. She had a couple of drag babies she had to drag to church. And these kids thought the world was funny. Instead of listening to pastor bob preaching they were looking out for the pretty dames that sat in the middle.

And if a Christian was trying to rap they were not trying to listen. They can’t pay they way so they sneak into the movies. Man this is a drug war ... lots of kingpins around. It’s more like Nicky Cruse said about his past life in a gang...

Blood in blood out dag!!! That’s why when they put they trust in condoms something has to go down. Kids getting aborted en mass. Chicks in campus end up dead beneath guys beddings.

Like Solomon said in proverbs 6 ... my son keep your fathers commandments and do not forsake your mothers teaching. Bind up your heart forever fasten them upon your neck. When you walk they will guide you when you sleep they will watch over you when you wake they will speak to you.

For these command are a lamppost this teaching is a light and the corrections of discipline are the way of life keeping you away from the immoral woman from the smooth tongue of the wayward wife.

Do not lust in your heart after her or let her captivate you with her eyes for the prostitute reduces you to a loaf of bread and the adulteress preys on your very life. Can a man scoop fire into his lap without his clothes being burned?

Can a man walk on hot coals without his feet being scorched? So is he who sleeps with another man’s wife no one who touches her will go unpunished. Listen to the words of the prophet Malachi about Judah’s unfaithfulness.

Have we not all one father? Did not one God create us? Why do we profane the covenant of our fathers by breaking faith with one another? Judah has broken faith. A detestable thing has been committed in Israel and in Jerusalem....

Judah has desecrated the sanctuary the lord loves by marring the daughter of a foreign god. This is the charge God brings to us today saved cats or not. You have broken the faith and have gone after foreign gods which your fathers never knew.

Have you ever heard of the heathen worshipping foreign god? Why have you done this? Have I not been with you as I was with Moses in the wilderness? Did I not bear you under my wings and bring you to a good and spacious land?

Why do you abandon me the wellspring of living water to drink from broken cisterns? Why do you scatter your seeds abroad? Drink from your own wells ... Jesus asked the Jews of his day.

Have you ever seen a leopard change its sports? Or has any one of you ever seen an Ethiopian man change the colour of his skin? We’ve managed to get things twisted like a lemon in the spirit.

Like blenders we confess Jesus with our mouths and diss cats with the same vengeance. John asked ... how can we say we love a God who’s unseen yet hate the man next to you? James the 3rd chapter opens like this...

Not many of you should presume to be teachers my brothers because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly. We all stumble in many ways. If anyone is never at fault in what he says he is a perfect man able to keep his body in check.

The tongue is a small part of the body but it makes the great boasts. That is anything we purport to be good at practically like Willy Pozzey speaks of in his jam fanya fanya translated do it do it.. our mouths always do the loudest noise making. That’s why though it’s small in can inflame a whole forest.

Like I keep saying yani kwa wana fa kuimba sio wax. Translated like I keep saying that those artists caught up in the music industry making tracks is not a real job. It’s more like a hobby one does after clearing high school and college and ends up doing it out of a necessity of getting paid for things like chow clothing and rent money!

The same dame Adam sang about in genesis two ... this is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh she shall be called woman for she was taken out of man.

Same relationship ordained by sir godi ... kwa hi risto mthii ataleave buda na matha na amarike and yeye ma shore watakua sampuli jamo ona vile huyu chali alifwatuka one chaper later...

Translated same relationship ordained by God... for this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and get married to his wife and the two shall become one flesh see how this dude completely looses it one chapter later...

Chali alidai huyu supu ya dondo ulimake mchoro ju yasake na ukaleta hasapa she gave me some fruit from the tree and I ate it. Translated guy claims this bean stew you made plans for me and brought here...

Ati what??? Cheki vile shaido aliambukiza machintu na the same nonsense we see on TV. Translated say what??? Just check how Satan has infected chicks with...

When dame alisorora hio stuff ya hi mti ya kurada mbaya mbovu na stuff fyam ... that ilikua safi safi kabisa food fyam yakudishi ki nandos stuff fyam kusorora na stuff fyam kugain nolejes ya good na evil she took some and ate it.

Translated when this chick saw the contents of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil... that it was good enough food for eating like at Nandos good stuff that pleased the eye and good for gaining knowledge of good and evil.

And her eyes were opened and she realized she was naked so she sewed fig leaves together and made coverings for herself. Na adam risto iliwaga the same. Pano iliwaga nini? To adam skiza hi tune...

Translated for Adam the story was the same. What was his punishment? To Adam listen to this tune...
Sir godi anapeana pano moja baada ya nyingine ka piri siku zetu zakudu stuff ovyo ovyo na ka raboli haina say labda uepuke hi kashfa na nguvu ya kujuteta videdli sana.

Translated God gives punishment one at a time like a prefect during our time in high school when we used to do lots of silly things as a form one student without a chance to speak and maybe one would escape getting picked on for being in the wrong by his ability to nice up the bloke with carefully constructed sentences dang!

Because you listened to your wife and ate from the tree about which I commanded you ... you must not eat of it;

Cursed is the ground because of you; utakua hasla (you’ll become a husler) all the days of your life and through painful toil ndio utapata dishi (you will eat your food). By jasho yasako ya mdihe (from the sweat of your brow).

You will eat your food hadi uridi kwa grao ka groundi ju hasapo mimi sir godi nilikutoa (till you return to the ground like a groundi). In Facebook English a groundi is just a selfie taken by kids posing on the ground in awkward positions. For dust you are and to dust you will return.

Machintu pano iliwaga size 8 (to the chick her punishment was a size 8) ... I will greatly increase your pains in childbearing ... with pain you will give birth to children.

Your desire itakua kwa hazi na chali yasako atakua atakupeleka rat race ka dj kwa jam session (your desire will be for that husband of yours he takes you on a rat race like a Dj spinning vinyl at a jam session)

Amen Reverend.
July 20th, 2018 at 08:23am