Medication Update + Anime

Hello, hello!
I just wanted to give a quick update to you guys about my ADD medication.

So, I can confirm the three cups of coffee I had the morning I first took my medication is what f*cked me up. For this week I have taken the ADD medication, and not not consume any coffee or energy drinks. Happy to say, I was fine! Still have been adjusting to the medication, but I did not feel wired/drugged like I did the first day I took it. I still feel a bit jittery, but nothing I couldn't handle.

I do miss my coffee, and I have been getting massive headaches from not consuming the caffeine I normally do. But I know it is for the best.

I am off today, and had a small cup of coffee to test things out. I think it's safe to say, no more coffee for me. I feel wired, and like I can go a million miles per hour. It's a sad thing to to conclude, but I know this is for the best.

Thank you to everyone for sharing your concerns and supporting me.

---------------------------------

So I recently have been using my crunchyroll again. I was wondering if you guys can recc me some animes to watch on there? (I know Hina is gonna be all over this LOL)

Animes I liked:

-Another
-Elfen Lied
-Seven Deadly Sins
-My Little Monster
-Say I Love You

Short list, but that is the recent animes I have recently watched. I know, I haven't been that active in the anime fandom, so sad.

But recc me things similar to those please!

Bye for now!
July 22nd, 2018 at 03:39pm