Traveling | + the Longest Week of My Life...

Quite a few things happened to me this year... -there's a small trigger warning-

first, back in April I traveled over seas for the first time!

I went to London, stayed there for a week, while also visiting Scotland, and Bath. Both gorgeous places omg, it was amazing. After that week, my sister had to leave because she only got a week off from work, and so it was just me, my parents, aunt and uncle.

And we went to Rome, Italy... and can I just say HOLY TRAFFIC? Damn, that was wild lmao, but it was also v v crazy that I got to see the Colosseum.. I'm still a little mind-blown throughout it all because honestly... I always thought I wouldn't get a chance to go anywhere but North America haha.

And finally our last place we visited was Lisbon, Portugal, and I loved it there. The sidewalks are crazy though, the cobblestone everywhere! My ankle was just freshly healed, so the unevenness of the sidewalks didn't help, but other than that it was also amazing. The thing though, is that I was the only "child" there and I'm convinced that my sister is my moms favorite, yanno.. and so it was a good time to experience with my parents, I appreciate them very much.

....
*** slight trigger warning

and then the rest of April, and half of May passes...

and I lost my baby cousin to suicide. It's still so... fresh and I'll continue to be in disbelief... he was only 23, he turned 23 in February.. and now Davis will forever be 23. That whole week and a half... was the longest and most difficult time of my life. Most of my high school years, those boys (there's 4 of them, 3 of them) lived with us because their mom passed a year before high school started, and she wanted them to have the best education they can get* and so they lived with us for years, even after I moved out because the youngest of the 3, (Davis) was still in high school.

So... we were all close. And it hurts, so much.
and the last thing is that I broke up with my boyfriend, I feel slightly bad, but not? I wasn't happy, and I wasn't excited anymore so... it lost it's spark. Also... we never fought? Is that weird? I thought it was weird, he never engaged with me... he didn't even fight to keep the relationship either. He's kind of a pushover.. so that doesn't surprise me tbh. He's still a good guy though, still in my life.

And.. that's what happened in the last few months since I've been active on here.

I love you guys and Mibba will forever be in my heart, and so I felt like I had to share it all.

Image
July 24th, 2018 at 06:56pm