Affairs of the Heart!

Affairs of the heart together we’ve grown if ever we part I want you to know God your love is life changing wouldn’t be the same without you man your love is life saving you always catch us when we fall ....

It’s been two yrs nine months since I jotted down anything and all my ideas haziko fresh kwa mdihe like kitambo. My learning curve has to rise up to the same level as before and this is my first time typing free style on my pc. (All my ideas are not as fresh in my head as before)

Sina chorus lakini nitawai for real so on with the presentation. I don’t have a chorus but ill nail it on this presentation.

With or without the support of cellular providers’ wathii wanasay life si air balloon haiezi toboa we be like sawa to. Guys say that life is not an air balloon you can’t toboa (toboa is street lingo for making it) we be like sawa to meaning we be ok anyway.

And if we can’t go on without them that’s theirs to decide. Sisi hapa (us here) were on this sojourn and life will throw us a curve. Lakini sisi si wathii wa storo bonus were build for a higher purpose than streaming Netflix You Tube Showmax and the NKOTB Viusasa dag!

But us were not the kinda blokes who rely on credit bonus were build for a higher purpose than streaming Netflix You Tube Showmax and the new kid on the block (NKOTB) Viusasa!

Kwa hi njia yamapandashuka tushabanduka. Wanailiza what the? Hawajui tulisha kata rufa. Walishatupoteza the minute they started acting like the gate keepers nuh! Tutawapoteza hadi wailize umepotea sana kwani wewe umekua Jonah?

On this highway full of hills and valleys we’ve already absconded. They’re asking what the? Don’t you know that we’ve already taken a plea? They already lost us the minute they started acting like the gate keepers! And we’ll make a run for it and hightail out of there until they wonder how come they can’t see us have we become like Jonah?

Man nadai hawa wathii wananeed kudu what they signed up for. Wanasleki sana kwa job man ni system yaku skylark oooh please! I keep telling them do your job and ill do mine.

Man I’m pissed these cats need to do what they signed up for. There asleep on the job and in this system of slackening off I’m like oooh please!

Were not qualified to play who’s the better preacher. Again sisi were not your subordinate staff hatujaandikwa kupreach. This is not a job it’s a calling ... there’s a difference between being gifted and being talented.

Again were not your subordinate staff were not paid to preach.

One is God given and the other you acquire. The first is given without repentance. The latter you can attain even when at best your being shiest. Am not living for my job ain’t living for my squad this is committing a façade.

Its dedication to the lord I’m driven like a car! Roho ya sport pesa imeingia kwa kanisa vile watu wameamgukia chapaa mapepo zimepata mashabik... Instead of learning to act all spiritual.

The Spirit of sport pesa (pesa is money in swahili) has already made its lodging inside the four walls of the church blokes have landed on a wind fall (chapaa) demons have gotten a following.

And you know that stuff ain’t natural to the common man maybe you can try praying for a brother or a sister. Dear Mr. Christian I know you’re on a mission. I know you’re saying the answer to my problem is religion.

But I’m deep in them trenches and maybe next time you pray I might get a lil mention. Something I keep bringing up. Man kila mtu anadai yeye ni mwana fa. Lakini kifoka si wax dag!

Man I keep repeating that everyone claims to be an artist. But the music business is not a worthy career!

The lifespan of an artist is ten yrs then you expire like parking meters. Cheki (look at) how many one hit wonders we have in this planet. Tevin Campbell sings hey lover now come love me forever more...

Then ka boy anamature alibreak voice (then like an adolescent kid he broke his voice) and that was the last time we cruised to his rhyming. This is something I keep saying to the brethren.

Mnapotezwa na wasee (you’ll be lead astray) all they want is to get richer while the devil keeps getting stronger.

Walisay without walls international (they said without walls international). But every day we live as the lord’s opponent praising Yahweh at the Groove Awards (Groove Awards is our Kenyan version of the Dove Awards) while dising him in every track. They lifestyles portray they worship themselves instead of him.

We’re dealing with serious controversy. And I don’t have them singers in mind alone. I know pastors who face real issues with entertainment. These kids have flipped like pancake and real beef exists on the streets.

Arms extend with a piece but not in friendship. Wanasay we need to hush up but we’ve not said enough. The older cats don’t get it either. Wanathink wathii kwa net nima dondules. Stuff wanasay wanadot.

They insist we need to hush up but we’ve not said enough. The older cats don’t get it either. They think folks on the net are daft. The stuff that comes out of their mouth is essentially nonsense!

Lakini (But) if you can’t hack the system don’t throw the baby out with the bath water. Sift these bloggers though the fiery furnace of God’s Word! What I call anti social media is here to stay man maparo wananeed kustyle up dag! What I call anti social media is here to stay and parents need to style up!

Coz these guardians same cats doing them purchase online. Same guardians wakifinywa kidogo tu machozi ya samba wanatoboka 20 K for a cell fone. Same 20 K inaweza feed homeless kids kwa mtaa.

Same guardians when hard pressed by needy kids a little caught up 20 K for a cell fone. Same 20 k can feed homeless kids on the streets.

Same 20 K can fund the same youth enterprise they be ranting about. Wacheni kublame wadikens. Nani ana control wallet yako huuh ? Nani anadecide nini priority kwa keja? Who wears the seatbelt in the crib?

Stop blaming the kids. Who has control of the wallet in the house? Who decides what is priority in the crib?

Ni nyinyi paro hamtaki wakidi kustay offline. Same paros buying expensive call rate plans. Same paros assuming ati nikidunga mjunia kabambe atakua laughing stock ya mabeshte. Same paros dealing with other things like surfing the same web sites your child is showing interest in.

And you parents don’t like the kids staying offline. Same parents buying expensive call rate plans. Same parents assume if I get my kids a fone that’s not android they’ll be the laughing stock of their peers. Same parents dealing with other things like surfing the same web sites the kids are interested in.

Same paros got kids asking dadi na mami where’s the love at? Ni nyinyi mnabail watio wakicommit serious crimes like burning school property. Like bringing contraband items to school.

Same parents got kids asking dad and mom where’s the love at? And you parents bail out kids when they commit serious crimes like burning school property.

Same paros (parents) when the law deals with this criminals like adults you say the law is an ass ... excuse my lack of composure. Same paros (parents) on than money trail January to December don’t pass the blame to your kids like Adam did to Eve dag!

Adam blames Eve ... Eve blames the Serpent and all three receive their just rewards. Adam to toil the earth which he caused to produce thorns and thistles ... to eat from the sweat of his brow till he returns to the dirt from whence god took him.

Eve told since she seduced her husband Adam all her affection will be for him. Multiplied will be her pain in child birth and all the days of her life her husband will be the head of her. And the Serpent was cursed to eat dirt all the days of its life.

There will be enmity between the woman’s offspring and the serpents. He will strike at his heel and he will bruise his head. Wacha niwachie hapo. There’s no end to social conflict and wanting others to get on your side nika kuenda kwa moon na air balloon. Impossible dag!

Let me end there. There’s no end to social conflict and wanting others to get on your side is like trying to go to the moon on an air balloon!
July 25th, 2018 at 02:27pm