Despicable Me!

Man wadikens wanaweza (kids can) twist any and everything like they tongue a blender of emotions. Wanasay kuzaa si kazi .... kazi nikulea (They Say giving birth is not the mother’s most important job ... raising the kid is)

But them days when we would get our mouth sanitized with soap are long gone. Our parents used to complain about the trash coming from our mouth at least now it was minty fresh oooh my!!! The growing process is very different in every child and there’s nothing much to do until they stop babbling.

Then it’s onto closing the mouth with the iron will of a bull dog na hizo mboga man jaribu tu (and those veggies man just try) it gets splashed on your face. Kids grow up complaining about everything. Nikama wewe ndio picha hao ni negative dag (it’s like you’re the picture the kids are the negative)

But I shouldn’t say much ju I know kids in they 30s still saying apana kwa kila kitu and they leave paro asking side gani ya family inawatu ka hawa? But I shouldn’t say much coz I know kids in they 30s still saying no to everything and they leave the parent asking which side of the family has folk like these?

Talk about them terrible toes. Some kids grow up and all they want is to be adults.
You know what they say ... the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. They walk like you talk like you figure when they grow up they want to be just like you. All hands on deck till they become tiniz (teens).

Then it’s one roller coaster ride after another. Man six flags pale in comparison. Back that up ...I have a tyke who’s decided she’s going to get her way or the high way. Man usher was wrong when he said she likes it my way...

They don’t like it your way they all too smart for they own good. It’s like a comp with AI. Wait till the boss yuko kwa office and the sec amekunja sura like a nonsense. Boss hata uwe na appointment access denied mann.... wait till the boss is in the office and the sec has her face twisted like a nonsense. Boss even if you have an appointment access denied.

True to Adams calling all human beings are the same. Like the Furian said ... sister they don’t know what to do with just one of me. She watched him walk away from a fight and said to herself...

Furians ... defiant to the end. I write a story called the Furian side. You know ... the part that dictates every inch of our emotions our will our thoughts our words our actions and our deeds.

Like Mr. Deeds we’ve inherited a fortune. When the first Adam was created he was made in the image of God. Then God said let us make man in our image in our likeness and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air over the livestock over all the earth and over all creatures that move along the ground.

God blessed them and said to them.... be fruitful and increase in number: fill the earth and subdue it. Now the world had one language and a common speech. As men moved eastward they found a plain in Shinar and settled there.

They said to each other come let’s make bricks and bake them thoroughly. This was the first ever bake sale. Then they used bricks instead of stone and tar for mortar. Then they said come let us build for ourselves a city with a tower ... the first Chrysler building ... that reaches to the heavens so that we may make a name for ourselves and not be scattered over the face of the whole earth.

The Furian side the one Adam admittedly obtained when he ate of the tree on the knowledge of good and evil really reared its ugly head again with this cats. God made man to subdue the earth. Not to make a name for themselves like the so called Made Men!

But the lord came down to see the city and the tower that the men were building. The lord said ... if as one people speaking the same language they have began to do this then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them.

Come let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other. So the lord achieved his desires for worldwide domination and scattered them from there over all the earth and the stopped building the city.

That is why it was called Babel because there the lord confused the language of the whole world. From there the lord scattered them over the face of the whole earth. Tell me why we still congregate in geo cities?

Plan ya Nimrod ilikua kufika mwikulu (the plan Nimrod had was to reach mwikulu ‘mwikulu is heaven in the Luhyia language’) so that he and his town peeps wangewes make (wangewes make is street lingo for when cats have gave it their best and were triumphant in the end) and not suffer total loss of power like the folks who drowned trying to fikia boat ile Noah aliunda (trying to reach the ark Noah build)

Now they were making the same mistake the people of that time were constantly making.
And that was ignoring all the warnings God gave them through the first evangelist Noah. The people who came after him like the dude Nimrod and his town peeps were buying and selling. They were making a killing from bonds and stocks.

And they ate and drunk and became gluttons and every inch of their mind was full of wickedness continually. The lord saw how great mans wickedness on the earth had become and that every inclination of the thoughts of their hearts was only evil all the time.

The lord was grieved that he had made man on the earth and his heart was filled with pain. Back that up ...at the time of Seth begot Enosh the men began to call on the name of the lord. Sasa katika dunia wiki hi don’t we all claim to call on the name of the lord? Dunia wiki hi is a Swahili special round up of the news that has transpired throughout the week around the globe. Dunia wiki hi means the world this week.

The book of James the first chapter says this to us ... do not be deceived my dear brothers. Every good and perfect gift is from above coming down from the father of the heavenly lights who does not change like shifting shadows.

He chose to give us birth through the word of truth that we might be a kind of Firtsfruits of the created. My dear brothers take note of this: everyone should be quick to listen slow to speak and slow to become angry.

For mans anger does not bring forth the righteous life that God desires. Therefore get rid of all moral filth and the evil that is so prevalent and humbly accept the word planted in you which can save you.

Do not merely listen to the word and deceive yourselves. Do what it says. Anyone who listens to the word but does not do what it says is like a man who looks at his face in a mirror and after looking at himself goes away and immediately forgets what he looks like.

Chapter two opens like this ... my brothers as believers in our glorious lord Jesus Christ don’t show favouritism. Suppose a man comes into your meeting wearing a gold ring and fine clothes and a poor man in shabby clothes also comes in.

If you show special attention to the man wearing fine clothes and say here’s a good seat for you but say to the poor man you stand there or sit on the floor by my feet... wathii wama groundie .... wathii wama groundie means cats who pose on the floor taking awkward photos of themselves.

Have you not discriminated among yourselves and become judges with evil thoughts? Listen my dear brothers: has not God chosen those who are poor in the eyes of this world to be rich in faith and to inherit the kingdom he promised those who love him?

But you have insulted the poor. Is it not the rich who are exploiting you? Are they not the ones who drag you to court? Are they not the ones who are slandering the noble name of him who to whom you belong?

Blessed are the poor in spirit for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blesses are those who mourn for they will be comforted. Blessed are the meek for they will inherit the earth. Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness for they will be filled.

Blessed are the merciful for they will be shown mercy. Blessed are the pure in heart for they will see god. Blessed are the peacemakers for they will be called the sons of God. This is why the world even with all the UN member states are still incapable of resolving the worlds conflict and no resolution the peace council make will ever bring peace on earth.

Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are you when people insult you persecute and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.

Rejoice and be glad because great is your reward in heaven for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Amen Reverend.
July 27th, 2018 at 07:59am