Hi.

*waves*

So, I went a little awol for a while there..

I'm not sure anyone even remembers me, or cares for that matter, lmao. I've been going through some stuff and I haven't been able to write a damn thing so I kinda stayed away.

I'm currently on the waiting list for gallbladder surgery. I've been waiting for around nine months now. Dealing with constant pain and vomiting, being too scared to eat at times, making myself sick cause I'm scared of being in pain when I do eat, exhaustion, rapid weight loss and doctors/surgeons who don't seem to give a shit. I'm grateful that the NHS exists and incredibly lucky that we even get a free health service, unfortunately, there are some people who are there to collect their wages at the end of every month. But, there are absolute gems who make it a little more bearable.

And if that isn't shitty enough, my cat baby died four months ago :( She was knocked over by a car right outside my house. I tried to save her, rushed her straight to the vet but the head trauma was too big. She died in my arms :( I'm not okay, I never will be okay again, but I'm trying to think of her being in a good place.

TLDR; I'm going through some shit and I hope to be able to write, and interact on here, again soon.

:)
August 13th, 2018 at 03:58pm