I Made Money Writing | Strange Health Issue?

Vocal say I have made 19 cents from my article.
Yaaaassss.

I'm kind of making fun of it, kind of am stupid proud of myself at the same time. I haven't even touched that website in 6 months and then I just submitted an article and realized I had made some money. Now when boyfriend comes come and asks how I've contributed to this household today I can tell him I made 19 cents. (I'm kidding. The only people who get asked how they've contributed to this household is our three lazy cats, and we all know they're the freeloaders.)

I'm actually home from work today, recovering from a 10 hour long episode thing I had yesterday. I say an 'episode' thing because the doctors have never been able to diagnose me properly.
I woke up not feeling okay. And then when I was trying to do my homework on my laptop I noticed a fuzzy spot in my vision that looked like a sunspot. When I blinked I didn't notice the imprint on my eyelids like it would be a sunspot, and once I rubbed them my right eye I could barely see out of and my left one was getting fuzzier. It was like I had a wave dancing across my eyes. My body went numb, and then I started having muscle spasms. I got up and got some tea and when I sat back down I noticed I couldn't see what was in my periphials. It wasn't like I couldn't 'see', it was as if my mind just wasn't registering. Like when I moved my hands I could see that they were there as long as I focused on it, but if I didn't it was as if my brain didn't notice they were there.

So after that trippiness I laid down, and stayed down for 6 hours. I got up at one point and went to the bathroom to throw up, but I can't remember much of that except that I was hugging the toilet and felt grossed out about that, and then I was trying to wave my cat away from me. Then I was going to take a shower, turned the water back off, and laid back down again. I realized I had a headache then, and asked Max to bring home some meclizine because I felt like the nausea was linked to me being dizzy. He did, and I woke up to spend time with him, but really just laid on the couch and fell back asleep as he finished my homework for me. I couldn't stay awake. This morning I got up at 10 and it was still rough.

My pediatrician ran a lot of tests on me the 2nd time I had an episode like this one when I was 12. I remember getting 8 blood tests, 2 MRI scans of my heart and brain, a CT scan, and a cat scan. Nothing came back unusual, except he noticed my glucose had the potential to be a bit off. Which isn't surprising since I was diagnosed with low blood sugar when I was 5. He gave me a glucometer and told me to check my sugar regularly, and since my parents lost their insurance after that, I never went back.

I've only had 5 episodes like this in my life, with maybe 2 or 3 more potentially minor ones. I think it might be something psychological at this point. I switched doctors today because if I'm going to persue finding out what's wrong I can't do that with my current primary care one. I'll try and make an appointment with the new doctor in the upcoming weeks, and see where he wants to go from there. I'd be more than happy to redo the tests as well, just in case something has changed or my pediatrician had missed something.
September 10th, 2018 at 09:12pm