Life Career?

I've been sitting here for the past few hours trying to figure out where the fuck my future is headed. I have a job interview Tuesday at Target so I guess that's a plus. But I don't want to be there forever, no. I've always wanted to be a Flight Attendant but with how much anxiety I have already, i'm not sure if I could handle that life style. It sounds great because basically I'd be able to see the world for free. I wouldn't have to pay for hotel rooms either, so that's a plus. But the hours are crazy, and how will I be able to keep a relationship being all over the place? It's not completely off the table yet, but i'm not sure if that is something for me.

I looked into being a Real Estate Agent too. My boyfriend and I were talking about flipping houses and stuff like that. That would definitely be a cool way to make money. It would definitely be worth it in the end for sure. I love houses, I love the interior of some of them. I basically bingewatch house hunters too because I love seeing the different interiors and that's something I hope to be able to afford someday. I would love a big house with lots of dogs.

I just don't know what to do, and it seems to be stressing me out. Does anyone else have this problem?

Working in a hotel for a living wouldn't be terrible either, but I'm not sure if that's for me either. I could use some advice if anyone has any. Pros and cons to either ideas listed above?
September 21st, 2018 at 09:49pm