I'm Back!

Long time, no see, Mibba! My last year has been so insanely busy that I've barely even been able to log in here, let alone write. Late last year, shortly after my last story update, I started working a lot more and my boyfriend also quit his job and started where I'm at so he can have more time for school. Then in January, I got really sick for awhile.

Then his brother got engaged and we were both part of that so we had a lot of planning and making decorations that we did over the summer. Somewhere in the middle of all that, we took two road trips - one for half a week to Nebraska to see my cousin graduate high school, and the other to my home state over the Fourth of July to visit my dad's side of the family that he's never met. We're also moving in about three days to a temporary place for about two months until we move in to our new place somewhere around the first of December, and then about three weeks after that, we're flying to Caliornia for sixteen days to spend Christmas and New Years with my mom and spend some time with my friends that I haven't seen in over four years.

Through it all, I've felt so bad that I neglected my stories on here, but I should be able to write a lot more now. We won't have cable or wifi where we're going for the next couple of months, but I'll be able to write and then go to Starbucks down the street to update. I've missed it here, and I'm glad to see the same people are still here making Mibba the wonderful place that it is.
September 27th, 2018 at 02:06am