Mibbaween [2018]

I'm very excited over MIBBAWEEN and the fact that I can finally be online more and be a part of our community. I miss the days where I was online for hours and hours, welcoming the new users, taking part in contests, talking with my fellow writer friends and all the stuff mibba has to offer.

I'd love to see our Mibba Home being active again. I haven't seen a lot of blog posts about this event though. That made me a little sad. I guess things changed a lot over two years that I haven't really been in here. Sadly, I didn't have the time doing two jobs and my home but I'm trying to change that now for as long as I can.

I adore our Spirit Days and even though I didn't manage to dress up for the first part before, I'll dress up for the second.

-Monster Mash: October 1 to October 10 Dress up as your favorite monster.
-Platform 9 ¾: October 11 to October 21 Hop aboard the Hogwarts express.
-Halloweek: October 22 to October 31 Put on any costume you like and celebrate Halloween with Mibba!


I have no idea what I'd pick for the monster mash. I mean these are monsters we are talking about. hehe

For the second week though I have dresed up as Albus Dumbledore as you can see. I changed my blog layout to a new one I made with him (hope you like it), and my avatar.

Image

I'll change my signature too using the following quote:

Image

To be honest I don't remember how signatures work so it will take me awhile.

I won't be changing my username cause I'm the forgetful type and I tend to lose memos so I'll keep my original one.

It was difficult to pick a character from the series of Harry Potter. I mean there is Draco, Severus, Lucius, Harry and even Bellatrix. But Albus is the wiser of all and without him Harry wouldn't have gotten to where he did.

Tell me about your spirit day? The monster you picked, the character for the Harry Potter themed days and your plans for the final dress up?

By the way, I'm also participating in Mibbaween Bingo. If you have time, you should give it a try minna-san. 2/16 for the time being, so that means 14 more to go. I hope I can complete these tasks.

There is also Mibba's Round Robin Horror Story where we create a story in RP. It's like Mibba's The Home Site Wide Story. It's a Halloween story where there is a small summary and the whole story is written from third POV in past tense. You just continue the story from where its left. I did my first post there and I'm excited to see how this will go. Join in on the fun, everyone.
October 13th, 2018 at 04:21pm