What's Next?

Hello my fellow Mibbians and Friends!

So I just wanted to give you all a little bit of an update on my story A Welcome Burden and also ask you all a question. The story has a few chapters left and yes there is gonna be a sequel to it but I was wondering if you all wanted a second story to be posted while the sequel is up? You've got a few choices to choose from...

1. The Girl with the Skull Tattoos- A WWE love story featuring Dean Ambrose.

2. Two Worlds Collide - A Jurassic World story featuring Chris Pratt as Owen Grady.

3. This Is My War - The Walking Dead love story featuring Jeffery Dean Morgan as Negan.

4. The Lost Boys- The Lost Boys love story featuring Keifer Sutherland as David (I love the original movie with Keifer).

So please vote for the one you would like to read along with the sequel to A Welcome Burden. I look forward to seeing which one you all pick! Also if you haven't read A Welcome Burden please go and check it out and leave me some comments on it. I would appreciate it a whole lot.

Oh and before I forget, there will be more blogs coming so keep a look out for them as well.

Thank you all and have a great week!

~~~~Fienix
October 17th, 2018 at 05:26am