The Weirdest, Craziest Dream Ever!!

So obviously I'm not to big of a blogger and only really do it when I have questions, but this dream I just had was to crazy not to share.

Well I'm a very vivid dreamer and can mostly remember them. Sometimes my body wakes up before my brain does and I feel like i'm actually in the dream.

This one was just a very vivid one.

So it's starts off we me walking home with my boyfriend. He's like 6foot3, caramel toned with shoulder length dreads. He's holding an umbrella over our heads and were laughing about something. It's easier because we live in the same building. He in the basement, I'm on the second floor. (now some of these details i'm able to add because of the events taking place.)

We get the house, he walks me to the door gives me a passionate kiss good-bye and then goes into his own apartment. The moment he is gone, I'm scurrying out the door and walking around the entire block. I'm drenched before I even step off the porch again, but it doesn't bother me because i'm on a mission. I have my music in and the entire time I'm only heading to the back of the house.(seriously dont get that part).

Standing on the back is the other guy who lives on the first floor. Good friend of mines. boyfriend doesn't really like him. He has his music in too, looks up and smiles at me. I go stand in front of him and quickly peck him on the lips. I Have no idea why i did that. Anyways, my eyes go wide and i'm immediately regretting what I just did. Instead of leaving though, i go to the other side of his porch and just stand there listening to my music.

Now here's were things start to get weird.

I can see that my boyfriend is calling me, but I don't answer it. I can't because the olive toned, blue eyed, six foot two guy with raven black hair down to his shoulders is suddenly in front of me. AND HE KISSES ME!!! it's not a little shy one like i gave him. it's full on and I love it. that is until i hear my boyfriend calling my name. I can see the hurt on his face and immediately run after him. I'm begging for forgiveness and then he tells me to shut because...and get this...fucking mutant hunter are there WE'RE FUCKING MUTANTS MAN!

so we blend ourselves into our surroundings and put in front of us this kind of shield that makes us undetectable and we can hear them saying they're searching for a red-eyed monster who's killing mutants for fun. So once they're gone he dumps me and I go back to the other guy.

At this point I wake up, turn around and go back to sleep. now this is rare, but I swear the fucking dream continued.

Now we're hanging out in the same place we were almost caught. For the moment we're safe. We're eating cheesy puffs,but my new bf hates em and wont kiss me because of it. My old bf is loving it. Come to find out my new boyfriend is working for the red eyed monster and I'm the mutant he been looking for. Something wraps around my legs and drags me off towards the closed grammer school down the block. my old boyfriend grabs my hand and gets dragged with me. I apologize for everything and we get together right there on the spot.

once we come to a stop, I look around the cast from a lot of my fav shows are there,

Boy meets world

degrassi

unfabulous

pauly d and vinny

and so more.

I screamed so loud I was breaking windows. I kept screaming and woke myself up coughing lol. now i'm just up. the weirdest dream I have ever had, but so fucking awesome at the same time.

Let me know if you ever had a weird dream like that.
October 24th, 2018 at 05:43pm