It's Been a While

Hey, remember me?

It's been two months. And I wish I could say all these cool, exciting things but really...things have been (mostly) mundane.

I tried to make this blog a few days ago but I felt SO dramatic so I just closed the tab and forgot about it.

Um...I'm a senior now! That's really the bulk of it. I've been busy trying to be a good noodle. Senioritis in college is WORSE than high school senioritis. I personally feel like it's because no one like a guidance counselor, or even your parents are on you like "Did you do your homework? Did you fill out that application?" like no one cares if you skip class or just stop showing up. My boyfriend kind of tries takes that over and he's not even a big help lol.

Speaking of which, I've been with my boyfriend for almost a year. It'll be a year in December.

That's wild.

It's just really wild when something out of the blue happens like when Larson sent me an apology letter nearly 2 years after the fact or that my boyfriend keeps hoping/planning on us moving in together.

Like damn, I'm an adult now. I can buy big girl juice but still don't want to go to the doctor by myself.

or get a big girl job

Should I go into more detail about Larson? Yeah, fuck it.

Larson, for those who have been following my blogs from WAY back, was this guy I slept with/"dated" my sophomore year of college (he was a senior). He broke my heart. He graduated and we went our separate ways. This led me to have what I like to call a #ThotfulSummer and met people like Mr. Big.

ANYWAY, that's like the super super condensed version. You can literally put in the search bar 'Larson' and like a year worth of blogs will come up.

And it's like...I've said this so many times but I will always be kind and open to Larson. I don't have any romantic or sexual feelings for him but he was my first love and I will never close him out. So he pops up like every 6 months or so to check up on me but it's honestly been like around a year this time. And it just came on so heavy. He kept saying sorry and how he felt like he 'screwed us up' and how he felt like he took me for granted (which lol he kind of did but I was also off my shit at the time) and just laid it heavy.

I feel like it was half really genuine then half really self-serving because then he started to ask about my boyfriend and if I was happy (which I am, very). And he keeps talking about Halloween and maybe if we could see each other.

Absolutely not lol. Like the ship has sailed. Let me go, dude.

But, yeah. There's that. I'm so happy with my boyfriend it's not even funny. And like, he knows everything Larson said like he was right next to me.

How even in a relationship my love life is messy?!? lol

Other than that I've just been trying to get my life together and slowly but surely apply for grad school.

Very happy and very stressed. I really wish I had like time to write, but I guess these blogs will have to do for now.

How are you guys? What have I been missing?

Until the next blog.
Bye<3
October 25th, 2018 at 02:35am