Nisha-Shate

This is a blog all about the wonderful Nisha-Shate!

GENERAL

Tell us a little about yourself.

Favorite television show?
I don't have a particular favorite show. I guess i just like anything with a decent enough message and south park lol

Favorite movie?
Same for movies. I like a little bit of everything.

Favorite band/musician?
Right now my favorite Band/musician is still One Direction.

Favorite book?
NO favorite book

Favorite hobby?
My favorite hobby is actually drawing. When I feel like it I have a little bit of talent.

MIBBA

How long have you been on Mibba?
I've been on Mibba about 7 or 8 years now.

What brought you here?
A friend suggested the site seeing as I was going through notebooks endlessly and they were supposed to be for school.

What was the first piece you ever published on the site?
The very first that I put on here as since been deleted was a degrassi fic. Sean Cameron.

Favorite piece of yours that you've written?
My favorite things that I've written is hard to pick, but it would have to be a toss-up between my double feature (Counting Stars and Moving Mountains), Broken, or my Twilight Fanfic.

Favorite piece by another Mibbian?
Again I can't really choose. I've read so many that caught my attention that I'm also rereading because I wasn't active for 2 yrs and have no clue what's going on anymore.

Tell us about your writing process.
My writing process is complicated. I can be blocked for days and suddenly pull inspiration from anything. I guess I just flow with the words when they come lol.

Shameless self-promotion: Give us the link to a few of your favorite pieces along with a short description.
Half Sisters in More Ways Than One
I knew me and my sister was different from the very first moment that we met. Despite the fact that her name is Isabella and mine is Isabelle there's really nothing else that we have in common. It was confirmed even more when she befriended the Cullen's. I didn't know much about them. Dad said they were nice people and all, but according to the Blacks and the rest of the reservation I had to stay away from them. I didn't know why, but I could sense they knew more about that family than I did. I did as told and stayed away. I wish Bella would have too.

Broken
All I ever wanted was him and him only. The way he made me feel was a kind of intensity no words could ever describe. Most days I find myself wishing that he wanted me with the same amount of passion and raw emotion that I had for him.

Counting Stars
They say that each star can be looked at as a blessing. If you count the stars as your blessing then you'll have an infinite amount of blessings.

For Noel all blessings come to a halt when a past she's not quite over resurfaces. All accomplishments begin to feel like they're pointless. As if their cursed to be unhappy forever.

One song changed everything. She never expected by how much.


THIS OR THAT

Summer or winter?
Winter- I don't like the heat

Rain or sunshine?
Rain

Pepsi or coke?
pepsi

Rock or rap?
neither

Coffee or tea?
neither

Vanilla or chocolate?
vanilla

Comedy or horror?
comedy

Netflix or Hulu?
hulu- lots of old shows

MISCELLANEOUS

What hobby would you get into if time and money weren't an issue?
I would get more into reading and collecting books. I would love my own personal library.

What's the best thing that happened to you last week?
The best thing to happen to me is a close friend bought me a much-needed laptop and I'm forever grateful.

If all jobs had the same pay and hours, what job would you like to have?
Anything dealing with kids. It's something wonderful about being able to teach the little ones something and expose them to a greater imagination. Kids lack imagination these days.

What would be your ideal way to spend the weekend?
My ideal weekend would be orange juice to last all weekend, my favorite foods, and a few series to read. I'm simple.

What would be your first question after waking up from being cryogenically frozen for one hundred years?
My first question: Can someone get me some orange juice, please? Or... has any of my work been published?

If you had unlimited funds to build a houe that you would live in for the rest of your life, what would the finished house be like?
It would be a school that was closed down years ago. I would buy it fix it up and have all my friends to move it so we can finally have the things that we wanted. So many different rooms to fill up.
October 25th, 2018 at 05:03am