erik the phantom

This is a blog about the marvelous erik the phantom!

GENERAL

Tell us a little about yourself.
Well, my name is Brea (Breanne.) I’m 27 years old; which I still have a hard time believing. I live in Moore, Oklahoma—the city you probably see on the news only when it’s been hit by a 2 mile wide tornado.

Favorite television show?
I do love me some Grey’s Anatomy

Favorite movie?
Jurassic Park

Favorite band/musician?
Avenged Sevenfold

Favorite book?
I don’t know if I can simply pick one—so here’s my top 5 books/series: Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead, The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han, Twilight (yeah, go ahead and laugh) by Stephenie Meyer, The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald and last, but not least, Harry Potter by JK Rowling.

Favorite hobby?
Binging Netflix? I don’t know that I really have a lot of hobbies—other than reading. I do enjoy going to the movies and do a lot of that. I probably go at least 6x’s a month.

MIBBA

How long have you been on Mibba?
6 years now

What brought you here?
My best friend, standingintheneon (Shyla.) She asked me to read a story of hers, so I joined and then found out about fan fiction and was blown away.

What was the first piece you ever published on the site?
This story, Breaking the Rules of Bat Country. It’s probably the longest thing I’ve ever written.

Favorite piece of yours that you've written?
Violated. It’s a lot different than anything I’ve ever written—and not something I usually read either.

Favorite piece by another Mibbian?
House of Syn by synfulpixie. I will be forever destroyed by the fact that she quit writing it.

Tell us about your writing process.
I try to outline, TRY, but that rarely happens—it can be a little too tedious and frustrating. And honestly, I write a LOT on my iPhone. I usually just work on random pieces. If there’s something that I can’t get out of my head, I just jot it down in my notes. And sometimes when I’m at work I write in my email so it looks like I’m working. *face palm*

Which section of the forums is your favorite and why?
I like doing all of the holiday stuff, the reading challenge… things like that. Otherwise I just kinda stick to myself.

Shameless self-promotion: Give us the link to a few of your favorite pieces along with a short description.
Defiance - the First Order rules the galaxy, but a rebellious stormtrooper finds herself falling in love with the intimidating and evil Kylo Ren.
The Exception - A not so popular teenage Jimmy Sullivan is forced to work with the most popular girl in school for a project.

THIS OR THAT

Summer or winter?
summer

Rain or sunshine?
rain

Pepsi or coke?
coke

Rock or rap?
the heaviest of metal

Coffee or tea?
coffee

Vanilla or chocolate?
vanilla

Comedy or horror?
depends on the movie, but horror

Netflix or Hulu?
both

MISCELLANEOUS

What hobby would you get into if time and money weren't an issue?
Ballroom dancing

What's the best thing that happened to you last week?
I got to see all of my best friends in one room for the first time in a few months.

If all jobs had the same pay and hours, what job would you like to have?
Working at Seventeen or Teen Vogue.

What would be your ideal way to spend the weekend?
A concert. Party with my best friends. Dancing under strobe lights until 4:00a.m. Sleeping in until 12:00p.m. Fried chicken.

What would be your first question after waking up from being cryogenically frozen for one hundred years?
Do the cars fly yet? Honestly, I have no idea. The thought of a future 100 years from now is terrifying.

If you had unlimited funds to build a house that you would live in for the rest of your life, what would the finished house be like?
Honestly, I’d rather live in an apartment in New York City. Brick walls. Large windows. An all-white bathroom with a large claw foot tub. A king size bed all to myself with a goose feather comforter and my old English bulldog snuggled in the sheets.
October 26th, 2018 at 05:05am