Venom Vixen

Heeeeeeeeeeere's...Venom Vixen!

GENERAL

Tell us a little about yourself.
Well, I’m Heather. I originally signed up under the username Vixyn Of Shadows. I work a lot now so there’s nothing exciting going on in my life lol.

Favorite television show?
Hands down Supernatural. It has been since it came out but there are others of course.

Favorite movie?
Labyrinth and The Nightmare Before Christmas are my absolute favs.

Favorite band/musician?
Way too many to name but recently the top have been A7X, BFMV, and BVB

Favorite book?
Ahhh this question. Well, anything by Gena Showalter is my fav. I just love her books

Favorite hobby?
Surfing Facebook for videos *shrugs*. I don’t really have hobbies going on at the moment lol.

MIBBA

How long have you been on Mibba?
10 years I think.

What brought you here?
Myspace changing lol

What was the first piece you ever published on the site?
myspace

Favorite piece of yours that you've written?
Oh my. Um there’s quite a lot that I love that I’ve written.

Favorite piece by another Mibbian?
At the moment Spade by PhenoBarbiDoll. It’s the sequel but I love the story of Paige and Tim. There’s so much drama and it was easy to fall in love with the characters.

Tell us about your writing process.
Well, my writing process has gotten a lot more unorganized than it used to be. Most of the time I have to go back and read what I’ve written.

Which section of the forums is your favorite and why?
I don’t visit the forums so this is a tough question to answer lol.

Shameless self-promotion: Give us the link to a few of your favorite pieces along with a short description.
Ties That Bind. It’s a story about how ex’s become parents. One of the reasons they split in the first place.

THIS OR THAT

Summer or winter?
Winter.

Rain or sunshine?
Rain.

Pepsi or coke?
Coke.

Rock or rap?
Rock.

Coffee or tea?
Both.

Vanilla or chocolate?
Chocolate.

Comedy or horror?
Both.

Netflix or Hulu?
Both.

MISCELLANEOUS

What hobby would you get into if time and money weren't an issue?
Painting I guess. I’m not really sure. I would hope some of my dad’s talent was passed to me as well lol.

What's the best thing that happened to you last week?
Payday? I don’t have much going for me these days lol.

If all jobs had the same pay and hours, what job would you like to have?
Honestly, I’d just like to win the lotto so I didn’t have to work lol.

What would be your ideal way to spend the weekend?
At home in bed. But said that doesn’t happen lol.

What would be your first question after waking up from being cryogenically frozen for one hundred years?
How did Supernatural end? Hahaha

If you had unlimited funds to build a house that you would live in for the rest of your life, what would the finished house be like?
I want a small white house with navy blue shutters, surrounded by trees. I’d have a few rooms. Nothing too big. With a fireplace and reading nook.
November 1st, 2018 at 06:55am