zacky vee; Recommends!

Hi, y'all! I hope everyone had a great Mibbaween. This blog is for me to collectively recommend/share with everyone the wonderful stories linked to me through my treat bowl. It was such a pleasure to read all of these stories and I hope y'all enjoy them as much as I did.

The Beginning of the End by This.Useless.Heart
Summary:
The end of the world as he knew it hadn't happened quite like Kurt had expected it would. First of all, he hadn’t really expected it at all; people who genuinely held beliefs about any sort of impending end of days were the sort of people he’d always found laughable. Secondly, there was no real fanfare, no big event setting it all off, no real “bang! Everything’s over! Happy apocalypse!” type moment; instead it had come on gradually, so insidiously. It had just sort of happened in such a way that things were out of control before many people really knew what hit them. Many people hadn’t really been paying attention and didn’t take serious precautionary actions until it was either too late or almost too late.

Defiance by adamn driver.
Summary:
FN-2191 has been under the rules of the First Order for as long as she can remember. She often daydreams about a life she'll never know and wonders what life outside the First Order would be like. Falling in love is out of the question, but once she meets Kylo Ren, the fearful leader of the First Order, she can't stop thinking about following her heart and defying everything she's ever known.

Ties That Bind by Venom Vixen
Summary:
A chance encounter was all that was suppose to come from that night. But for Cecelia and Matt that is not the case. Their one night together months after they had broken up has thrust them right down the rabbit hole of parenthood. How will either handle this new obstacle?

Broken by Nisha-Shate
Summary:
All I ever wanted was him and him only. The way he made me feel was a kind of intensity no words could ever describe. Most days I find myself wishing that he wanted me with the same amount of passion and raw emotion that I had for him.

Bloom by nearly witches.
Summary:
12 August 1967
Three-year-old Holger Sauer leaves his East Berlin apartment for a four-day holiday in the West. He waves goodbye to his mother and his twin sister as they grow ever-smaller in the rearview mirror.

13 August 1967
A barrier is erected overnight by the East to prevent its people from leaving. Families are torn apart at the seams. Guards set up at every entrance and exit, where those who wish to pass from West to East are refused safe passage through.

14 August 1988
Thirty-year-old Holger Sauer leaves his West Berlin apartment to go to work. He waves goodbye to his wife and daughter as they grow ever-smaller in the rearview mirror. The deaths at the border lie heavy on his shoulders, and as he inches closer to the precinct, he feels a darkness settle upon his soul

He hasn’t seen or heard from his sister in over 27 years.


Freedom by TheDevilsHalo;
Summary:
After being held captive for five years, McKenna Harris finally escapes and is taken to the hospital... traumatized and weak, nobody can get her to talk or eat until the FBI arrives and one agent breaks through all her defenses.

Fracture by Sloan.
Summary: When Nina Bentley was sixteen, there was an accident, and her dad died.

His blood was on her hands when the police found her.

She swore she didn't do it. No one believed her.

But as buried memories resurface years later, it's time for Nina to tell the truth.
November 2nd, 2018 at 06:17am