Halloween Investigation!!

Hello Everyone!

Yes I know. I promised to post this blog yesterday (the day after Halloween) but I took yesterday to recover from my experience. So let's get right to it!

I arrived at the abandoned house with a couple of my friends an hour before sunset to get a few cameras set up. We don't have any kind of fancy equipment like you would see on Ghost Adventures. Even before I stepped foot in the house I had my phone on voice record so we could do a live EVP playback session. We started in the backyard where I had heard the sound of children giggling. We asked questions of course and only for a few responses from what sounded like a child. Now if you remember from my previous blog, I told you all I was followed home by something that wasn't so nice. Sometimes evil entities will mimic the voice or sound of a child to gain your trust so you will open yourself up. Since I don't have a YouTube channel to show you my findings I'll let you read it.

Me: Is there anyone here in the backyard with me? Besides my 2 friends?

No voices

Me: We just wanna speak with you. We wanna hear what you have to say.

Little girl spirit voice: hello

Friend 1: Can you tell us your name?

No voices

Friend 2: We are not here to harm you in any way. We just want to talk.

Little girl spirit voice: Anne

With our own ears and on the recorder, we hear a little girl laughing and small running steps through the leaves

Friend 1: Did you guys here that?

Friend 2: Can you tell me who or what made that noise?

Me: Please tell us if it was you or just an animal.

Little girl spirit voice: Bad man!

Little girl's shrill clear scream


When we played this back we heard what you just read and we were amazed. This direct speaking to questions tells us that the "Little girl spirit" was actually intelligent haunting. Once the recording was reviewed we went into the house. Just like everytime time before my phone's camera to record video would not come on but the battery wouldn't be drained. It would just malfunction. As soon as we went inside as well I heard a voice speak directly to me that my friends never heard. The voice said Welcome Back.

Of course I alerted my friends of the voice but they didn't hear it like I said. We continued through the house going into every room. I began feeling weird. Most people don't know this about me but I'm very sensitive to spiritual energy. Man made every doesn't affect me like a spirit's energy can. I could feel us being followed by some kind of dark entity. I knew it was the one who had followed me home.

Throughout our investigation, we caught a few more voices and one being from the entity that previously followed me. He was not happy that I banished him back to this house. As I went into the room where the chair had flown into the wall, it felt really bad in the room. So bad that I was actually feeling very sick to my stomach and my head started to hurt. It felt like I was having a really bad migraine but I kept on going with the investigation. To walk out with that spirit affecting me like that, would show it that it had power over me.

I told the evil spirit that he was not going to follow me home and he was not to interred at all. Of course he didn't listen to any of that. So now as I write this I can feel the entity staring at me from down my dark hallway. It looks like I'll be doing another cleansing session over this next month. If I have to I'll go back to that house later in the week and have my friend bless the house and put down a salt barrier so that entity can't get back in. I'll be doing that at my home as well.

As for the rest of the investigation, not much really happened. We didn't catch any full bodies apparitions or dark masses but we did capture some pretty amazing orbs and what I call orb rods. I hope you all found this exciting and I'll keep you updated on how everything is going around here as I once again deal with the evil entity that followed me.

~~~Fienix
November 2nd, 2018 at 07:10pm