I Just Wanted to Share With You...

Hello fellow Mibbian readers!

I just wantd to share with you all a bit of an update on the sequel to A Welcome Burden . First of all, I'm trying my best to get enough chapters written out first before I actually do start posting but life is just getting in the way. You all know how it is. I've been as busy as a bee working around my house and getting things cleaned up and make make sure everything is winterized (even though it's not even winter yet). It's starting to get cold here in Tennessee which is a bit unusual.

I'm also training my big black Labrador to walk on a leash. Well actually he's already trained now. When I first decided to train him to walk on a leash, after many years of him not being leash trained, I read up online to see how long it would take and what steps I could take. I've used those techniques and now only a month later he has quickly adapted to walking on the leash! I'm very surprised considering he's a senior dog and every website that I went on said a senior dog would take up to 6 months to train but my Buddy is a very intelligent dog. Yes he was a bit stubborn at first but I'm still amazed at how well he has done. I think some of the credit should also go to my West Highland Terrier, Honey Mae, for showing him that walking on a leash isn't so bad.

Wow I got way off topic there...Anyways I don't have an exact time frame of when the sequel to A Welcome Burden will be posted so please bear with me. I'm hoping to get a chapter finally posted within the week and I really hope it works out that way. Also not only am I on this site, I'm also using a writing app called WattPad . If any of you have it, please let me know and I'll follow you and read your stories. Well I best be off. I gotta get some chapters written before I have to go to bed.

~~~Fienix
November 12th, 2018 at 12:18am