Winter // Random Things

HELLO Y'ALL IT WAS 47 DEGREES THIS MORNING IN PHOENIX, ARIZONA AND THEREFORE I DECLARE IT'S WINTER. Don't judge me. Us natives get cold easy ok.

Also, Kyrsten Sinema won the AZ Senate race! She's the first women ever in the state, the first openly bisexual ever, and the first Democrat in 30 years so HOORAY. I'm so proud. You piss me off a lot, AZ, but for this, I'm so proud. WE'RE TURNING PURPLE AND I'M HERE FOR IT.

This blog honestly doesn't have much of a purpose lol. I'm going to LA this weekend. I know, right into the fires, but ain't gonna stop me! But I also hope everyone is okay :( otherwise, I'm pretty excited. It's my friend's birthday so a bunch of us were like *shrug* let's goooo. Obviously Thanksgiving is next week and it's gonna be a full on REUNION with my friends. Everyone in the squad is coming back for the week. I think one day there'll be a sleepover at my apartment. We're gonna go Black Friday shopping. It'll be FAB. The wedding is next month so now that preparations are coming together, it's getting more exciting!!

I'm so ready for 2018 to be over tho lol. This year has been...weird. Like the first half sucked. May till now has been pretty good so far, but idk things are still...weird.

I actually wanted to ask though, as someone who isn't very familiar with this area, seeing as I only starting exhibiting slight problems in mental health very recently. The guy I'm dating has a whole lot of anxiety. Like to the point where it can be debilitating and he retracts from people. I just want to know as someone who cares about him and is of course with him, how do I help? I'm trying not to take it personally, first of all, but other than that, I don't really know how to be there for him and show him that he can rely on me? Idk. It's a whole new territory for me (and for him), so idk. Does anyone have expertise on this?

On a Mibba/writing-related note, I'm still working on Wonderland and The Davis Effect. Once I get a more cohesive outline for TDE, I'll start posting it on here. I was suddenly hit with inspiration for another story, called The River and the Sea. I finally know what I wanna do with it. It's gonna be a drabble-y story (which'll be so nice while I write the long ass chapters of Wonderland lol) and a bit sad lol (if you couldn't tell from the summary). But I'm excited about it tbh.

I hope your guys' days and Novembers and whatever else are going well too! Sorry this blog was all over the place lol. If you couldn't tell, I'm bored at work lol so tell me what you're up to! How are things?!
November 15th, 2018 at 06:06pm