Warning: It's a Rant

I'm honestly just beyond frustrated with how everything seems to be going lately. I have tried my fucking hardest to keep it together but once in a while a breakdown is needed. I had one today and my boyfriend threatened to leave me on the streets, like what the fuck? He started making me feel guilty about having to help me out and do this, do that, blah blah blah. like bro, are you fucking serious? If you love someone, YOU DON'T THREATEN TO LEAVE THEM.

Like... trying to find an apartment is starting to stress me the fuck out, and dealing with his bullshit because he can't even handle mine is even worse. Idk man, whenever I get anxiety, he gets anxiety then he freaks out because he can't handle it. I just don't know anymore. i'm so sick of relationships at this point. I know that you can't give up on someone because the situation is tough but damn it, i'm so close to my breaking point.

But thankfully, he went away for the day and i'm here apartment searching, mibbaing, and listening to music. I definitely needed some space today so i'm thankful for that. I'm going to try to get Consequences updated and go from there. But i'm on the verge of just running the fuck away. I give him the fucking world and in the end it just seems to be nothing.

idk man, i'm fed up and broken all at once.
November 16th, 2018 at 09:10pm