Heaven or Hell? You Choose

Heaven or Hell? You choose

They say life is what you make it. It can be the greatest experience ever or a dreadful one. The mistake most people usually make is not taking advantage of the heaven that is around them on earth. When they don’t take advantage they tend to experience hard times, blame god or the universe and make absurd claims that their life is a “living hell.” What people who tend to do this fail to realize is that, they actually chose to only see hell. They disregard the fact that they’re alive and breathing and still have opportunity to change their current circumstances. That alone is a piece of heaven. Anything that is a living, breathing organisms is a piece of heaven on earth because that living breathing organisms was created to fulfill and live a life to its greatest potential. But the moment turmoil or malice comes into that organisms’ life, their existence instantly becomes a living hell. We must remember that in life we live in a world of duality. For example, we can’t have positive without negative, good without evil, or heaven without hell. These things must co-exist so that we can learn to appreciate them when they occur. Have you ever put in two batteries into a remote and you had both of the positive charges facing upward? What happens? The remote doesn’t work right? But when you have them to where the positive charge is one way and the negative charge is the other way, you have life. It’s called BALANCE. Everything isn’t going to always be positive and everything isn’t always going to be negative so never get caught up in either one thinking that it’s going to last forever.
November 24th, 2018 at 05:41am