Is It Really Luck?

Is it really luck?

To me, my definition of luck is when proper preparation meets opportunity. For example, do you remember when you studied for no reason? There were no test coming up, no quizzes or anything of that nature. But one day, you walked into class and your teacher just went, “pop quiz” with a evil smile one her face & everyone went “ahww sh*!” While you were over there calmer than you’re favorite team’s coach when they’re up by 50!
But let me ask you this. Do you believe that luck had anything to do with that? Or is it because you properly prepared yourself?
How about when you decided to go into business for yourself? You ordered your business cards, got all you’re products on the shelf, you have your open sign on the window, and you did the proper marketing. But during the first week, no one came to your store. Is that luck? I bet you wouldn’t say that it is. But it is proper preparation right? So do you give up on your business right then and there?
No, you keep properly preparing for the next day and the next day. Believe or not if you do the right things long enough.. success is inevitable. You keep running your business as if it’s already thriving & That’s with anything. Working out, eating right, and more. Our problem as humans are we want things to fall in our lap and happen quickly. But in actuality if they fell in our lap as quickly as we wanted them to, we’d lose it quicker than we got it. Why is that? I’m glad you asked. It’s because we’re not properly prepared!
Prepare yourself for what you feel that you deserve! If you think you deserve a million dollars. Start developing million dollar habits! I wouldn’t want you to win the lottery today for a million and lose it in two weeks because you weren’t prepared for it! I understand we take chances on things and risk, but at times we as humans are too eager. We must first properly align our thoughts, lifestyle, and habits with what it is that we want to accomplish or get done. We must always be prepared for whatever life throws at us. It’s sad that we always expect bad things to happen to us so we prepare for it, but what about the good?! You do deserve good things right?! Well act like it! Prepare for it! It’s yours already if you believe it already! When you fail to prepare, you’re preparing to fail!
November 24th, 2018 at 06:21pm