Just a Bit Traumatized | Contests & Graphic Shops!

Hey, so it's been a while since I've last posted a blog and well... it's just been quite busy for me.

You probably haven't seen me around much, but I'll introduce myself a little just to let you know who I am if you don't recognize my username... Hi, I'm Calli... my previous username was She Said Poptarts!

My last blog... was a tough one, and I most likely didn't reply to anyone who commented on it, and for that I apologize but it's still a bit difficult for me. Especially with the holidays coming up, it's even more rough. Now whenever my sister walks into my room, or even walks up to me while I'm sitting down somewhere with her phone out, I start freaking out because I'm just so scared that she'll give me bad news. I didn't realize it until a couple of days ago, it was like 11pm and she walked to me quietly with her phone and my heart stopped.

*sighs*
WRITING CONTESTS -- I've hosted some previously and only one was successful because the first one was a big one, and I think I asked a bit too much for that... anyways, this one is a small cute one!

Okay? Okay.
DIFFERENT WAYS TO SAY "I LOVE YOU"
it could be a phrase or a hand gesture, or something


I got the idea from seeing this+ picture, and it's exactly how me and my friend say "i love you" ... I don't exactly remember how it started but it's there, and I love it.
GRAPHIC SHOPS -- sooo.... me and Effy did a thing. We teamed up and created a graphic shop! I'll be doing the story banners, and any graphic related things. Effy has the layouts, and we both are offering signatures as well! So check it out, and maybe request something.

Calli and Effy's Graphics
I want to offer more things but I just don't know what? So if you have any suggestions, please let me know!


I've previously deleted my shop because... well I just couldn't do anything for a while and the waiting requests got to me and I deleted it. I nearly deleted my Website as well, but I kept that up because it means a lot to me and I've had it for ages.

And speaking of my website... duuuuudes
IT DISAPPEARED FOR A HOT SECOND, like... I couldn't log in, it kept telling me that the site was no longer there, and I was like WHAT, I DIND'T DO ANYTHING DID THEY DELETE IT ON ME? WHATS GOING ON, and I just about cried and gave up on everything lmao. But I checked 2 days later and I was able to log in so... *phew*

I got scared. I've been getting scared a lot lately... D;

♡ ♡

anyways, if you've read through everything I appreciate you
and I love you and you're a wonderful human being

Image
November 24th, 2018 at 10:43pm