Disability Leave + Holiday Frenzy + I am Still Alive

HEY GUYS!!!

Once again, I have been MIA. But my mental health has really plummeted.
I am safe, and overall healthy/okay! It is time to catch up!

------------

Disability Leave

So as of now, I am on disability leave from work for at least the next 4 weeks. I am still getting paid, I still have my job, and I plan on going back to work.

Long story short, I had a crisis/breakdown at work. I was just holding everything in, and couldn't hold it in anymore. I knew during my shift I needed to talk to someone, and I needed to talk to someone now.
So I scurried off to human resources and had a meltdown.

Everything came out. I was freaking out about how I love/need my job. But I need help right now because I am not okay. Rebecca(HR lady) called the store manager down, and they both sat down and talked with me to calm me down. They both held my hand, looked me in the eye, and reassured me I was not losing my job.

Later on, my mom was called to come in. We all sat down and had a conversation how I needed help, and to not worry about work.

I just ave to keep open communication with work, and I'm good. I am filling out the disability paper work. I have an assessment/intake appointment on Tuesday morning, and I will start IOP, which is just intensive therapy.

-------------------

Holiday Frenzy

I honestly don't like the holidays. I feel like everyone is more of an a**hole than normal during the holidays. Work is absolutely CRAZY, and I just get more stressed out with money.

Thanksgiving was alright. I was off, so I didn't have to stress about work. But I did have to deal with my family. JOY!

My grandmother came over. And honestly, she has really overstayed her welcome. She leaves tomorrow, and that can't come soon enough.

On Thanksgiving, she made a huge scene. Even got to the point calling us heathens, and calling her priest asking for help. Why did she make such a big stink?

Mostly because my sister is dating another female. Now, this is no secret. EVERYONE knew about this, including my grandmother. We all like my sisters girlfriend, and everyone gets along. I guess my grandmother is in denial, and she flipped out after dinner.

Everyone just kinda....ignored her. Which part of me feels bad, but there was nothing we could do about it I suppose.

I don't know, she just stressed me out, and I want her to leave already.

I am not excited for Christmas. It's just going to be more people over here stressing me out. I also stress about the money I don't have and can't get people the nicest gifts.

-------------------

OVERALL

I guess all in all, I just wanted to let you guys know I am okay. I am sorry I haven't been active. But starting today, that will change.

I LOVE YOU ALL!
I am sorry this blog was so cringey/all over the place.
November 26th, 2018 at 08:31pm