How Many Times Can EmzyStilinski Come Back?

Hey guys!
So I decided to come back for awhile. I leave every once in awhile due to other people, personal life, or just me being me and ghosting. I really want to get back into my stories and maybe a role-play or two. I'm going to try and stick around like I used to but I learned I have to keep my presence casual.

If you want to know what has been going on in my life, here it goes:
-I am working at a daycare teaching 3 year olds and occasionally other ages.
-I got a Chihuahua. His name is Archibald "Archie"
-I moved to a different town. Still in Louisiana.
-Im thinking of returning to college in the Fall.

Those are the highlights you missed. I also have felt very "outside looking in" about my life and people around me. I always feel more comfortable on the internet and I miss my people here and would love to make new friends also.

So, my goal here is to work on my previous stories. I am not promising new stories or offering co-writes right now because I know I'll get overwhelmed and disappoint. I will however take on a role-play or two. I am terrible sometimes so I will give you my email or Twitter so you can blow my phone up and say "Hey Emzy you're being terrible go reply to our role-play" I am up for anything. I do mainly MxM and am into most fandoms but I'd be into a 1D rp and it doesn't have to MxM. Yes, I am still about that 1D so shhhh.

Okay that's enough rambling. Love you all, old and new.
XOXO
E
November 27th, 2018 at 05:01am