After Many Years.

I'm back, somewhat regrettably.... Only because it's been, what... Around five or so years...?

I managed to completely miss out on NaNoWriMo this time around, and several times beforehand. The whole update is as follows:

Went to college, graduated with an Associates in Arts, got my passport for the sole purpose of going to see the GazettE in Vancouver, British Columbia all by myself, and then went to Japan to see Kra on their 15th Anniversary live. I met all of them face to face and talked to them... I'm ok with Taizo now, he's just really aloof and very much a Cat Dad. Honestly, I couldn't even really look at Keiyuu face to face because I was just that nervous.... Ah >< Regrets, because he asked me if I really thought the live was fun.... And I just froze, sidestepped and went to talk to Taizo instead. I apologized in a fan letter the next time I saw them. I do a lot of apology letters to Keiyuu, now that I think about it...

Fast forward to 2017, I finally have an office job, plus we moved into a nicer apartment. I couldn't take off for Japan last year because I didn't have any vacation time. Kra came to Kumoricon (Anime Convention in Portland, Oregon around Halloween) and I got VIP tickets as soon as I could. I could spend a lifetime gushing about that whole weekend if I could, but the gist of it was that I accidentally confessed to Keiyuu.... That he noticed my cosplay, and the last day he called me 'Cute Keiyuu~'. I was wearing a lolita outfit that was loosely based on one of his darker PV looks... Hohouemi no shouretsusha. AHHHHHH!!!! MY HEART!!

I bought a condo the next town over around December, and started making my plans to go to 9.11 (Kra Anniversary) for 2018. We saw Miyavi in the spring sometime, and I got to touch his hand. It was awesome~ I went with a group of friends from here in Seattle. We went to Sakuracon also, and met/shook hands with Mana earlier on in the year.

However, not as amazing as the trip to Japan in September. There are four people in the Krakko group, one from Australia, one from Mexico, and two from the U.S. three of us met at Narita airport, and one came in the next day to the hotel in Shin Ookubo. Shin Ookubo is somewhat like a Koreatown in Tokyo. There were a lot of up-and-coming boy groups handing out fliers and such. It was kind of amazing and brave.... There were all very good looking.

We saw a play in Yokohama callled "Double Booking". It's a slapstick performance about a livehouse that accidentally booked two acts at the same time. It was amazing, to be honest... And easy to understand despite being completely in Japanese. We were there to support Kra's bassist, Yuhra. After the play, there was a meet and greet type of thing for those that bought the CD that was being promoted as the soundtrack. Basically, we met 'POSEIDON', the fictional band that performed during the play, which was made up of several actual Visual Kei artists.

I'll have to write about the rest of this in another post because of a dying laptop battery... Comment if you want to hear more about how amazing Kra's live is, and how sweet Keiyuu can be!
December 7th, 2018 at 05:35am