Moving Forward

So the boy and I broke up on Sunday. Kind of a sucky end to the week (or beginning; kinda feeling like both at the moment) but I've decided I'm going to move forward. I'm not as sad or an uncontrollable mess as I thought that I would be, which is surprising. I usually don't take breakups well (who does?) so I'm surprised I only cried on Sunday and that was it. So far, I've been doing pretty okay. Maybe it's maturity? Maybe it's me subconsciously agreeing with him over the reasons why? Maybe it's being used to rejection? Or maybe it's the fact that it's not the worst breakup I've ever been through?

Regardless, I'm moving forward. My brother's wedding is next week, I'm going to San Diego for Christmas, I'm going to visit my best friend in North Carolina in January, and I'm going to fucking finish Wonderland.

I'm nine chapters away y'all. Like I said, MOVING FORWARD (I'm hoping if I say it enough, I'll will it into the universe lol).

But I think I'm going to repost the chapters I already have and keep updating, especially since I'm so far into it now (and I've already done some editing of what I already have). I think that'll help and maybe you guys who are interested in the story can also help me with cohesiveness and whatnot. I may need an editor as well since mine, uh, broke up with me lol.

Hopefully this is a good idea!

Here's the page if you are interested!

I'm also still working on The River and the Sea on the side though it's been a couple of weeks. The Davis Effect still needs to be outlined but I have the first two chapters posted already! And I also posted You're an Idiot for the Okay? Okay contest Calli made!

Ya girl is on a roll.

Okay, gonna go back on Twitter and make this work day go away. Seeeeya <3
December 11th, 2018 at 10:24pm