All the Single Ladies

So Mibba, it has been a while since I have been on here. Things have been okay. I mean life has changed but it's for the best. My five year relationship ended and I thought that it was forever, but she was my first real relationship and honestly most don't survive. I think I have finally come to terms with it and I want her happy. She was questioning her sexuality and didn't think it was fair to me. She wants me to be happy too. I will be, it just will take time for me to get over some things. Like redirect my life.

I've actually became an adult and changed. I now do stuff for myself and I wonder how our parents do it. How we thought life was so much better when you are an adult, but it isn't. It's bills, fixing things, buying your groceries, doing your taxes, working a job and struggling to live. Living paycheck to paycheck, scrimping and trying to save. Have something break down and spending your money on trying to fix that. I took my mom and my dad for granted and I really regret doing that. I love them both and am grateful for every sacrifice they have done to make sure we had what we needed. Some days we went without but it Ade me appreciate what we have.

Anyways, I feel like I am rambling to no one. It is nice to see you again. I missed you.
December 13th, 2018 at 12:44am