Nursing School + New Stories in the Works

Hi all!

Wow, it's been a while. But as always, school gets in the way. I'm taking A&P II and this silly psychology class called Lifespan Development right now. LD is an online class, thank god, because's it's freakin' insufferable. The professor isn't mean, but she's so stuck in ways that don't have any concrete evidence and when we try to get her to see our side (not turn her to our side, per se), she becomes really...like, a wall and you can't get her to see otherwise. I'm just so done with this class. It's been in the back of my mind lately because I have my A&P II finals -- practicum on Tues. and actual final on Thurs. -- to study for and I'm just over it, even tho I have an A. I'm actually taking my LD final tomorrow and I won't have to deal with it again. Ugh.

ANYWAYS. I posted two new story pages for two new stories that I'm planning. I'm starting some harder classes come March so I need something to work on while I get through my harder classes. Since I'm almost done with this semester, all of the other stories are going to updated on Friday. :D

But Like a Comet -- a space probe that was thought to be obsolete since 2003 brings back a message of destruction for the human race.
Dr. Coffin -- a girl whose father was violently murdered seeks answers from a young mortician who apparently has more than just corpses in his freezer.

I'm excited to get new stuff done; of course, I have everything else to worry about, but we'll get to that a bit later. (: Love you guys, hope you have a good rest of your weekend!
December 15th, 2018 at 08:13pm