2019 Ideas

1. Convert to Catholicism.
My boyfriend and his family are Catholic. I've wanted to convert to Catholicism for a long time, and I want to start the process this year so that we can have a Catholic wedding.

2. Heal physically.
I have Medicaid now so I can go to the doctor, specialists, etc. My stomach, sinuses and back are fucked and I need to get them fixed.

3. Heal mentally.
I can also begin therapy now. I might even like to try psychotherapy. Whatever it takes to get better.

4. Eat healthy.
Once I get my stomach fixed, I want to eat healthy like I used to. I need to find a diet that works for me.

5. Work out.
Whatever I can do without killing my back.

6. Go outside.
Spend at least 30 minutes outside because I never do that anymore.

7. Get my sleep schedule straight.
I want to wake up when my boyfriend does (5-5:30), and go to sleep early enough to get at least 8 hours. I'm an extreme night owl (which is why I'm writing this) so this is going to be hard, but I need to get up early so that I can do what I want to do.

8. Sell on ebay.
I've already been selling on ebay, but I need to put a lot more stuff on there. I would really like to start making decent money frequently by selling online.

9. Get a job.
Even though my boyfriend isn't exactly a fan of this idea, I want to get a job so that I can help paying our rent and other expenses.

10. Figure out what I'm going to do academically.
Go back to school, decide not to, figure out what I even want to get my degree in... just figure something out.

11. Relax.
Stop stressing out and overanalyzing everything to the point where it sucks all of my joy away.

12. Go to the mountains.
My boyfriend and I have wanted to do this since we started going out. He even told me that he was planning on proposing to me there in February, when we were in a fight, so unfortunately I guess that's ruined lol... but I still want to go.

13. Make music.
My boyfriend and I need to continue making music together.

14. Write more.
And if I'm going to write, write something worth selling.

15. Control my temper.

16. Cut off communication with abusive family members.

17. Make a Youtube.
Finally go through with making a well done

Image

Youtube channel.

18. Share my ideas with the world.
Whether in the form of a blog, videos, or whatever else.

19. Learn how to cook more things.
I know how to cook quite a few things, but when me and my boyfriend move out, I want to be able to make all the meals that I love.

20. Learn how to budget and save money.
I want to be one of those crazy couponers.

21. Buy a designer bag.
I might change my mind about this later, but for some reason lately I'm completely fascinated with Chanel and Louis Vuitton bags.

22. Learn more about having children.
I want to do that soon, so I need to be more educated on it. I want to know everything.

23. Become a better gamer.
My boyfriend got me into gaming and I seriously want to get better at killing people because I can't do it in real life. Just kidding.

24. Listen to more music.
It makes me happier.

25. Continue to develop my style.
I have been getting in touch with what I think is really my style lately. I have always been attracted to more vintage, classic, elegant clothes and I really want to continue bringing that out in myself.

26. Take better care of my skin.

27. Get my car fixed.

28. Keep knitting
And try selling it.

29. Get my ears repierced.
So I can actually wear earrings without my ears hurting and getting infected.

30. Cover my tattoo.
Maybe my boyfriend and I will get each others' names. ;)
December 31st, 2018 at 10:26am