New Year

So I hope in this upcoming year, I can get more writing done. I got some accomplished this year, but I want to do more with it. I want to be able to get to publish a book and say I made it. I have struggled with a lot this year, and it's a miracle I made it this far.

There has been a lot of ups and downs. I've lost friends, I've lived in toxic situations, I lost my car because I couldn't afford it. It's been hard, but I gained a boyfriend who has been my best friend even tho I want to strangle him most of the time. But we've been together since June and he's my rock. I met him off plenty off fish, and who knew you could meet decent men off there?! But i'm starting my new year with him and I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes.

I also have some very lovely friends on here that I'm looking forward to bringing in the New Year with as well! Hina, Erin, Vic, Effy, Vixl. I don't know what i'd do without you all. Thanks for being there when I've needed to vent.

I also would like a decent job too. Like i'm sick of struggling and not being able to find anything because no one wants to get back to you about your application. Just seems like the search will never end. UGH.

On that note, i'm going to share some stories here that I want to work on within next year. I'm sure there will be some new ideas thrown out there too eventually.

-Amber Alert. I feel like this one has a lot of potential. I just want to redo the summary and go from there.

-Hotel Hell is my cowrite with Hina. I hope to plan more of the story out and get it started!

-Here's to Us. So I haven't quite figured out what to do with this yet. I think it's going to start out as a one shot, then eventually turn into more.

-Curiously Judgemental. I want to start working on this asap. I have some ideas brewing around in mind. It just needs a name change + title change.

-Consequences will be taken down and fully redone for a rewrite. I think the before/after shit makes it confusing so i'm just going to stick to flashbacks.

-You're Cold and I Burn. this right here is my pride and joy. I have been working on this story for about a year. But I think it's finally time for a rewrite.

so yeah, that's my rambles for today. Hope everyone has a good day! and Stay Safe on New Years!
December 31st, 2018 at 03:42pm