2019

Eh. Here I am.

I actually stopped coming on here super often after my last blog due to pettiness lol. Did you know you could get temporarily banned for messing up your blog titles? Remember when that wasn't a rule?

Time changes, man, times change. (I also didn't get banned, but highkey warned and super sorry to blog mods that put up with my bullshit.)

ANYWAY, I see so many reflections just like all over and idk.

2018 wasn't bad, but it also wasn't great.

Like, I had a lot of high points, but, I also had a lot of low points.

I saw SO MANY concerts:
- Miguel (Whose voice is ANGELIC and he's a total stoner and will let you know that lol)
- TDE (minus SZA cause that was when she hurt her vocals...everyone else was amazing tho, especially Kendrick. ps: shoutout to that guy that randomly sat next to me and shared me his blunt...you're forever my fairy god fadda)
- Panorama (Honestly...my highlight of the summer/yeah! SO many great artists! Rex Orange County, Chicano Batman and The XX (obvi) were my faves)
- And a plethora of local and semi-famous bands (Sister Sparrow was a fun vibe)

Traveled a bit and had a family reunion. Didn't go see my aunt with my mom in our yearly Atlanta trip so that sucked a bit.

I got a summer job! Dyed my hair burgundy-reddish brown. Gained a lot of weight and lost a lot of weight and vice versa. Turned 21.

Idk. This year was kind of like a transitional year? Like a lot happened but not a lot at the same time? Like I've changed and realized a lot as a person, but I don't think when I'm 80 I'll go "You know what was an amazing personal year in my life? 2018!"

I didn't have an iconic summer (or arguably even year as #thotfulsummer2017) but I feel like it's the first time in my life where things are coming together. Like the puzzle pieces are matching up. Like the rest of my life is forming right before my eyes. Like I'm getting my support system. I'm moving forward in life. I have my base. I've found my "home".

And that's so scary and so exciting.

In 2019 I will:
- Be Graduating College!
Image
- Going to Canada (woo!)
- (Hopefully) be going to grad school
- #BabyAdulting
- ??? Idk lol moving to Wakanda???

I don't really wanna make goals, cause I've learned so well, life will punch you in the stomach with something so out the blue that you never thought would happen and then you just gotta work around it.

So my goal for 2019 is to just make it lol. Make it and love it and be happy.
and maybe also win the lottery but ya girl ain't choosey.

Maybe be vainer. Take more photos of me, my man, my friends...life.

That's it, really.

What are you doing in 2019?

To life!
December 31st, 2018 at 07:39pm