Predictions for 2019

2018 was the year of renewal. It was all about out with the old and in with the new. 2018 was a very rough year for a lot of people in the world. Psychological issues, as well as mental, and emotional have surfaced and people have dealt with the truth of their past traumas and pain this year because it all had to surface to be cleansed from us. There is nothing wrong with you and the emotional breakdowns, anxiety attacks, and psychotic episodes you went through was normal. You are not getting worse, you are getting better. 2018 really showed us who we were inside and what we needed to world on. A lot has been cleansed from you even if you don't know it. 2019 is the year where you will all become stronger. You will begin to realize your power. Your actions, decisions and free will are going to play a huge part in your lives this next year. Don't be afraid of the change. Know that this year of 2019 is going to offer you a chance to be who you came here to be. You are all special and 2019 is the year to express and become who you were meant to be. I believe in you all and I know you'll be alright. Be true to yourself and work on clearing your heart. 2019 it's important to know the world and people do not need to be changed, they only need to be understood. Love connects all things even all parts of yourself...
January 1st, 2019 at 03:37am