I Live.

Music:
I'll Keep You Safe || Sagun
seams || SEAMS
Old Friends || Half an Orange
Overthinker || INZO
One of Those Nights || Key
Working on:
Giving myself a try, being a little kinder to myself, learning to live again.


________________________________

Yo.
So much for my last blog, posted six whole months ago, in which I promised to update, recc, and be active in general. 2018 came for me, but I lived, I guess.

HELLO, MIBBA, I MISSED YOU. I hope that you've all been doing well and all had wonderful holidays, or birthdays, or self care days. Wonderful days in general, really.

The past few months have been really, let's call them interesting for me for a lot of different reasons, partially because of my mental/emotional state, partially because I suddenly started to find myself again, partially because I took an actual vacation, partially because I had one of the biggest breakdowns and rough patches in my life, and partially because I'm starting to try again.

All of that is to say, it's been a rough few months, but I'm back now, for the moment, at least. Right now I probably won't write a lot, but what I am going to try to do is support you guys in as many other ways as I can, be it through doing recommendation or resource blogs again, commenting, talking, layout making, or proofreading. Those are all things that are low to no stress for me, and even with work or on a bad day, they're still things I would find myself naturally doing on Mibba anyway, and it would make me really happy to be able to still show support for all of you guys and your writing.

I missed you guys a lot, and I care about so much. Even when logging on is too much, even when things are really bleak, my thoughts wander to you guys and I smile and wish you well. And I hope you all know how wonderful and important you are, in so many ways.

I love you guys. And I'm so happy to be back.
January 3rd, 2019 at 03:40am