Another Day, Another Blog

Oh my goodness, is the world ending? It has to be because I'm posting another blog! So true to my promise, I'm trying to be more active. I've read a few blogs, browsed the forums, lurked the story section. I haven't commented on anything, sue me. Its a slow start but give me a little bit of credit, okay?

My 27th birthday was a week ago and I got a bottle of whipped vodka and I convinced my other half to go and get me an orange soda thirst buster so I can get turnt since the kids are all sleeping and I feel like having a mommy drink because these kids are driving me fucking nuts.
Image

Today, I got to spend some much needed one and one time with Ethan (and let me just add its been four years since I became his mom and I even posted a blog about his arrival! here). Sadly, it's been awhile and I've neglected him a bit between having three other kids in the house on top of his two other siblings. Him and I have a very close relationship and I hated when he told me that he has missed me and wishes I never had to work because it keeps me from seeing him. Granted, we only went to the car wash and grocery shopping but it was a good two hours of alone time.

It was nice. Only having one kid again. Haha, I'm kidding. Not really.

Anyways, I've decided that I am going to do a blog challenge. Not the one going around but I a combination of a few I have found. There are about 5 or 6 blog challenges I found online and I'm gonna combine them and just drag them out for the year.

I am just gonna just I AM NOT COMMITTING TO A POST A DAY because I know myself better than that but I am going to try for once or twice a week and go from there. If I post more, awesome. It I don't, I won't feel like a loser.
January 6th, 2019 at 06:04am