Happy New Year | Requests & Contest Judging

Hi, Happy New Year my lovely Mibbians! I wish you a very safe and happy 2019!

So, it’s been a while and that’s okay. I’ve just started classes, and currently having issues with my scheduling, unfortunately. I got hella irritated a couple of days ago when I got a call saying that I wasn’t attending class, even though I was? Ugh.

Anyways, before my new year started I got a wisdom tooth taken out, and lemme tell you.. I was hella worried that I wouldn’t be able to enjoy all the Christmas food, but thankfully I’m a quick healer, and I was able to do so. It was bittersweet, the holidays… seeing as how my family is one member down.

Two days after Christmas I attended this EDM concert, or “rave” and … I had a break down.. It was a 2 day event, but I only attended the first day mainly because I didn’t realise how incredibly hard I’m still handling the situation with my cousin’s death. The brother of my last cousin was also there, and holy man... I did not let him go until we had to leave.

I’m a bit behind on my banner requests, and the judging of my contest. Don’t worry, I do intend to complete both tasks, hopefully within the next couple of weeks.

I'm hoping to complete at least one half of the tasks today (aka a banner) gotta get my groove back somehow, yeah?

♡ ♡

Anyways… that’s all, just wanted to update you all on what’s happening and to wish you a good year.

Image
January 19th, 2019 at 04:17pm